Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Want To Dispose This Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Dispose This Laptop (670 Views)

Pls Who Has Spoilt Bold 2 That Is Ready To Dispose At A Give Away Price / Got A Faulty Or Dead Nokia N73 Phone To Dispose? / Check Out This Laptop Compaq Presario Cq60-113ee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Dispose This Laptop by samguru(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
hello house i av sony viao with a faulty screen and dvd drive.
the other specifications are
1 gig ram
120 hdd
core 2 due
wireless
but no cam
i want to see the system
Re: I Want To Dispose This Laptop by jakaiso(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
How much? Whats wrong with the screen.Is it just dark or it has lines on it?
Re: I Want To Dispose This Laptop by velo10: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
contact Ibrahim in Ikeja. You can dispose it with him and he will pay you for its worth. He could even give you another laptop in exchange if you're willing to buy 080 2255 0103
Re: I Want To Dispose This Laptop by pufframmy1: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
this guy is a fraudster dont buy the laptop from him he have fraud me before pls beware of him ooo take my advise
Re: I Want To Dispose This Laptop by samguru(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2012
@ pufframy i managed to dispose d laptop at a paltry sum of #7k beside enterprise bank computer village yesterday,u know i bought d system frm u @ abule egba for #40k last year october d transactn took place @ d GTB d same place one thing i know dts certain, noone cheats me and prosper with my sweat
so d counter accusation to defend ur dubious act is not a welcome idea at all
pls repent God bless you
Re: I Want To Dispose This Laptop by pufframmy1: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2012
hello mind you Guy you didnt tell the laptop to me .. am just an computer engineer who help the person that sold it to you to post the laptop mine laptop is the Toshiba ok and is my number and the person number you met are alike pls caution what you say here cause wen i contact the the guy he said you are ok with the laptop am not there wen you both made the transaction what my own and didnt you check well before you pay? PLs becareful

(1) (Reply)

LG Electronics Introduced The World’s First Battery LED TV Into The Nigerian Mar / Clean Nokia C7 4 Sale / Ice Wrist Watch For Sale **SOLD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.