Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Who Else Did'nt Do It In The Course Of Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Else Did'nt Do It In The Course Of Service? (1057 Views)

NYSC – Your One Year Of Service Is Your Lifeline [ What You Should Know]-naijans / What Is Ur Achievement In This 12 Months Of Service,batch A? / Msc Admission Before End Of Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Who Else Did'nt Do It In The Course Of Service? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
It is believed that most persons even married guys and ladies and those who are already engaged to somebody else will in the course of service taste or do it, I mean s*x, I served in Ogun state in 2010, Abeokuta to be precise. Believe me, I did'nt do it, though they were temptations that came my way, but I did'nt do it, not because I did'nt want to, but I don't know why. Your kontribushunz pls...
Re: Who Else Did'nt Do It In The Course Of Service? by radar5(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2012
So if you were fascinated enough,you would have done it!Sorry pal,you did actually do it because you had wanted the experience.Well it is not too good to flow with water.You are not my hero.
Re: Who Else Did'nt Do It In The Course Of Service? by Ezemarcel(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2012
whether u did it or not,it is nt our business...u sounds so dumb,please think of something gud abeg... Follish thread...mtcheew,

(1)

Allawee Issues..... / NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 / Suggest A Plan B, If Call-up Number Comes Out So Late..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.