Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

ABI NA GEJ ..........................? (State Of The Nation And Bomb Blasts) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ABI NA GEJ ..........................? (State Of The Nation And Bomb Blasts) (519 Views)

Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? / Phcn Abi Na Nepa Why? / Is Dbanj Really Dating Genevieve?that Would Be Good, Abi Na Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABI NA GEJ ..........................? (State Of The Nation And Bomb Blasts) by Werehkpe: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Nigerians are so pathethic!

Must we blame GEJ for everything? ABI NA GEJ DE SCATTER NIGERIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE?

Farouk collected bribe from Otedola! Una say na GEJ cus am! HOW? ABI NA GEJ SAY MAKE FAROUK COLLECT MONEY INSIDE IM CAP?

Dana plane crash, Una call GEJ name! ABI NA GEJ SAY MAKE D 2 ENGINES FAIL? ABI NA GEJ SAY MAKE DANA ALLOW UNFIT PLANE TO FLY? ABI NA GEJ B DANA MANAGEMENT?

Now bomb blast in Zaria and Kaduna, una de ask where GEJ? ABI NA GEJ PLANT THE BOMB?

Lets get things straight
1. Its not d presidents duty to fight crime. Thats d duty of the constitutionally instituted organization called the Nigerian Police Force (NPF)
2. As a president all you can do is to create an enabling environment for the police to work effectively as well as give them certain targets or orders! How, the NPF decides to carry out these orders and investigation is left to them. But it is expected that they do so in the most professional and efficient way possible.
- GEJ put Abubakar as the most schooled officer to head the NPF and turn around the police force. He also gave them orders to get to d root of this

Abubakar has proposed new salary scheme for the police and new COMPULSORY trainings as well as seminars and new recruitment strategies! At the last time I checked this was with the senate who were deliberating on it. ABI NA GEJ DE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING UNA SENATORS DELAY THE BILL AGAIN?

Anyways and unfortunately, the NPF is failing in its major role. Imagine, the sometime back a lorry was caught by soldiers with loads of explosives in the back. and guess what it was a policeman trying to smuggle the explosives into Abuja. ABI NA GEJ SAY MAKE THE POLICEMAN SMUGGLE EXPLOSIVES?

I think we need to turn our attention to the incapabilities of the NPF rather than choose the easy way out and blame our president all the time.

The fact is the north is not ready to develop! They want to rule as they belief it is their birth right! They cant come to deal with the fact that a minority is ruling over them! They want to turn 9ja into an Islamic state! If not why are they targeting churches particularly on Sundays, when they know many Christians will be in church? ABI NA GEJ SAY MAKE DEM DE TARGET CHURCHES?

The north want to keep getting UNACCOUNTED funds from the government as a way of compensating them for not ruling. OBJ was giving them funds as a way of compensation to keep his regime peaceful and thats 1 reason they have become this powerful. And just like Boko themselves say, GEJ is not responsible for their growth! ABI NA GEJ TELL NORHTHERN LEADERS TO GROW N SUPPORT BOKO HARAM?

Its so painful cus rather than we praying for GEJ, all of us are crucifying him! Every mistake we make na GEJ cus am. It reminds me of what a husband usually tells his wife when she catches him cheating. "Honey its d work of the devil!" Very soon husbands will b saying "honey its the work of GEJ". ABI NA GEJ SAY MAKE YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHA MAN WIFE?

My little brother had been playing all year round, he dint like reading and now he just failed his JAMB exams. To my astonishment he said "its because of GEJ" HOW NA? ABI NA GEJ SAY MAKE U NO READ?

Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

If una ask me "ABI NA GEJ DE MAKE ME DE HISSSSSSS"? The answer is NO! CUS NA UNA DE MAKE ME DE HISSSSSSSS!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

(1) (Reply)

Quarrel Over Female Student Caused Sunday Clash – Igbinedion Varsity V-C / Who Is A True Friend? / Need Some Useful Tips On UPS And INVERTER,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.