Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

This MESSI Can Score A CENTURY! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This MESSI Can Score A CENTURY! (649 Views)

FIFA U-20 Women : Nigeria Score Fastest Goal / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho / Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This MESSI Can Score A CENTURY! by tomakint: 2:09am On Jun 18, 2012
I am yet to come to terms with the football prodigy called, Lionel Andrés Messi who will turn 25 come 24th June, 2012. He has re-written major records in club football, he is expected to replicate these gestures at the International level for his dear country, Argentina, I can see him doing that very soon and that is for sure. He set a new record for all official goals in all club competitions for F.C Barcelona in the history of the game with a massive 73 official goals, a rare feat!

Surf the web at anytime or just type in the name, Messi or Lionel Messi in any online search engine and you will be shocked at the many articles written on this great subject. The question on everybody’s lips now is at 73 official goals what’s next, may be 80 something, or 90 something perhaps even an 100 goals is not impossible from this “wonder on the pitch”, he has etched his name in the list of the sport’s legends. Lionel Messi is simply a Living Legend! If this young lad was to be around in the era of Ancient Greece, he would definitely be one of the gods!
My bet on this magician is that 100 goals is very realistic from the feet of Lionel Messi, you just wait for it, in the not-too-far-distance Messi will surely do this. If at 24 he had battered many records and set very intimidating ones then before he reaches the age of 29 I am afraid the kind of records he would have set, obviously with Messi at his best at least for the next 4 years he is on a mission to define an era and he will surely do that, he is simply a delight to watch! Unassuming, focused, disciplined, caring are few of the qualities you can use to create the character called, Lionel Andrés Messi. Definitely, this MESSI can score a CENTURY!

(1) (Reply)

Platini’s Record Still Standing / Nigerian Olympic Star: I've Never ACTUALLY Been To Nigeria / Our Birds Will Soar At Afcon - Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.