Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Review Of My Newest Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Of My Newest Website (763 Views)

The Newest Website In Town(pageomni) / Newest Website On The Web (unilagolodo.com) / Review Of Basket Mouth's Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of My Newest Website by egift(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2012
I recently started working on my new site - Web Subsidy - www.websubsidy.net - I was hoping you may add some tips and criticism so I can perfect it. Am still fine-tuning it. Do have a say, cheers!
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by egift(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2012

Its running on WP.
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by Afam4eva(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2012
There are too many header information on your site. Do something about that. Apart from that the website is good looking.

1 Like

Re: Review Of My Newest Website by egift(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: There are too many header information on your site. Do something about that. Apart from that the website is good looking.

Thanks. It seems most of the plugins leave their footprints there. Am deleting some of the ones not in use already.
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
The site actually did not come up as at the time i tried to visit it. It must be a great site i guess
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by egift(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
eworker: The site actually did not come up as at the time i tried to visit it. It must be a great site i guess

Please do try again, its been up.
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by UncleJJ(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
its bull shit. its a theme. If you built the theme yourself, post the .psd file or the equivalent.

A nigga puts up a theme and asks for a review --- up yours tongue
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by william5: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
UncleJJ: its bull shit. its a theme. If you built the theme yourself, post the .psd file or the equivalent.

Respect yourself man! Quit displaying an astronomical level of immaturity here! He asked for a review, if you don't like what he has done or have something to say, do it respectfully. angry
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by egift(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2012
UncleJJ: its bull shit. its a theme. If you built the theme yourself, post the .psd file or the equivalent.

@JJ, by virtue of Wll.i.am's post I will not tone-up. You dey do keyword research, lol - there are tons of free tools doing it on autopilot. Find something better to do. My advice, you can atleast get yourself a . And if you have a domain, I can give you free 10Gb space (I mean it).

Afam, eworker and william. If una see anything that interest you over there, let me know (I go dash anything). Hope to upload Portfolios and other items soon.
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by KoolPitt(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2012
The site looks good though there seems to be something wrong with the dropdown (it disappears before i could click on a menu). You should also consider adding more info about your services below the slide so one can easily have an overall idea of your packages.
Re: Review Of My Newest Website by egift(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
KoolPitt: The site looks good though there seems to be something wrong with the dropdown (it disappears before i could click on a menu). You should also consider adding more info about your services below the slide so one can easily have an overall idea of your packages.

Noted. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Godaddy Goes Down, Anonymous Claims Responsibility... Am In Trouble, / Let's Go Dancing With Google / Ways To Generate Online Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.