Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Need Help On Groundnut Business In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On Groundnut Business In Nigeria. (3219 Views)

A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) / Palm Oil And Groundnut Oil Sale / I Need Contacts Of Major Groundnut Oil Companies In Southwest Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Groundnut Business In Nigeria. by freshdew: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Can any member of the house help me with details on how to start groundnut sourcing processing and marketing within nigeria?your kindly advice and experience in the business will be highly appreciated
Re: I Need Help On Groundnut Business In Nigeria. by felixzo1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Groundnuts are abundant in the middle belt states, benue,kaduna, taraba. You can source for them during the peak harvest period of october to decenber. And store in a ware house and sell later. Depending on your capital , you can make a lot from it. But it involve patience and someone familair with it to guide you.wishing you the best in your efforts. Am in to milling of groundnuts
Re: I Need Help On Groundnut Business In Nigeria. by freshdew: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=felixzo1]Groundnuts are abundant in the middle belt states, benue,kaduna, taraba. You can source for them during the peak harvest period of october to decenber. And store in a ware house and sell later. Depending on your capital , you can make a lot from it. But it involve patience and someone familair with it to guide you.wishing you the best in your efforts. Am in to milling of groundnuts/.thanks so much.What does it take go into groundnut milling?I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Photography Business / Do CPA Marketing And Make Money From It / Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.