Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua (14290 Views)

Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal / Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' / Didier Drogba Marries Fiancée Lala Diakite In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Siga: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
uihebom: mumu of all places to go retire na chinco u choose. Kaiiii dis guy na idiot.
;Dmumu of all places to go retire na chinco u choose. Kaiiii dis guy na idiot.
You the worst of all mumus....and in actual fact...the worst of all id1ots....cant u see the guy is going for the money....wat is left to do....DD i beg go make enough money o jare...
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Soundmind(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Good move
Ur light will never deem low in china.
Ride on

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by ZIGGYCOM: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
DD...ah,u do me badt o..who go dey score doz goals 4 me when al hop don lost?wel,datz lyf..keep on doing d gud work.up Drogba,up blues.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Biggyd2: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
DD, will miss you but I believe that this is the best for you. You left when the ovation was loudest. Wish you all the best in your new club.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by sallybonne(f): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Uihebom don suffer 4 una hand just by making. A comment see all d attacking. One has 2 b cautious wen makin comments dt affects die hard fans cos u cud b in big shit. Anyways all d best DD.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by cliveland: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
if you are a true fan of Chelsea and legend as DD has in time become, you would rather leave Europe [where he still holds sentiments on chelsea] and luckily he got an offer far more than anyother and at the twilight of his playing carrier. go DD my heart and best wishes go with you and your family..... champions of Europe by your legs.

THE SKY SHALL REMAIN BLUE FOR U N URS!!!!!
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by tribalism(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Abramovich refused claiming he's getting old.
shut up and think business.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Diligence: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Congrats to a very great man - alua na anwu, elie na ndoo! Following the steps of other great players! U can proudly say ' I hv fot a good fight... I hv kept the faith .... now Fernando Torres, deliver!
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by andyanders: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Didier Drogba, you are a player I fancied on field and off field. You gave your best to English football/entire Europe and made Africa proud. Now that you want to explore Asia, we wish you the best of time and pray that God continue to protect you and for you to make Africa proud. We all love you and wish you the best of your playing days and also to live to enjoy the wealth of your labor after football.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by tribalism(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
DD, walk and never stumble. may your dayzes be long. china here comes the mightier than sword in football. enjoy him. i envy you.

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by andyanders: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
andyanders: Didier Drogba, you are a player I fancied on field and off field. You gave your best to English football/entire Europe and made Africa proud. Now that you want to explore Asia, we wish you the best of time and pray that God continue to protect you and for you to make Africa proud. We all love you and wish you the best of your playing days and also to live to enjoy the wealth of your labor after football.

great
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by femmy2010(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
DD the great One.
Make more cash jor.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by tribalism(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
uihebom: mumu of all places to go retire na chinco u choose. Kaiiii dis guy na idiot.
;Dmumu of all places to go retire na chinco u choose. Kaiiii dis guy na idiot.
you must be a bad businessman or a mugu to the highest order. for forgiveness of your sin: say "god forgive me" 1000 times and fast for 7 days to make it effective.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hope he'll continue to perform his magic....
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by sylve11: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Goodluck to u drogba. cool
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by creativino: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dear DD

We Salute you
We love you
We will never forget you.
We Shall always reference you.
May the Good Spirit of Soccer continue to follow up.

Thanks for putting lots of smile in our fine fine faces

Yours Fans
Chelsea d Blues
[left][/left]
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by fulfillment2020(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Good move, now that the ovation is high. We'll all miss ur turn n play(score) in Chelsea double D.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhuck you Didier Drogba.. You bloody muthafucker.. I pray you fall and injure yourself and stay out of the game for 6 months..

That said... There is no denying that you were a great striker that would be sorely missed by Chelsea FC & Fans but also by the entire Premier League and Europe. I never liked you because you wore a Chelsea jersey, but I really do wish you all the best in whats left of your active Playing career.. Stack that paper right..
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Yorisb: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Fhuck you Didier Drogba.. You bloody muthafucker.. I pray you fall and injure yourself and stay out of the game for 6 months..

@Topic

Good Luck, Legend.(From a Gunner)
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yorisb:

Its not personal.. Just football

YNWA
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by lekzyn(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nah u b d mumu. Dis guy is already legend both at Marsel, Chelsea and at Ivory Coast.he is d all time scorer at ivory coast and d 4th all time at chelsea. D guy just need MONEY now because he has almost all club trophies.Drogba we still Love you and succes ahead.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by kilimanjaro(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
tribalism:
shut up and think business.
May thunder fire your hand wey you take type that rubbish. Oooode.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by KayDee4: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
[size=14pt]Good move, money making time before you finally retire.

Great player i must confess.

So long DD, glad to see you go.
[/size]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by richardoz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nice move
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Dnistelro: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hmmmmm, drogba me luv u o, me go miss u o o, up chelsea
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by Reference(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
grin Abeg no kill person here o.

tribalism:
you must be a bad businessman or a mugu to the highest order. for forgiveness of your sin: say "god forgive me" 1000 times and fast for 7 days to make it effective.
grin
tribalism:
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by bonna4u(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
One wrestler out of the epl. Wondering which new wrestler chelsea would be signing. As a true African great, I wish you well in China Didier Drogba.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by blackknight1: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nice Move..best 2 leave when d ovation is loudest, then when he starts being benched cos of age....he is leaving as a chelsea legend
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by vicoloni(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
I SUSPECT DROGBA IS AN IBO GUY :oI SUSPECT DROGBA IS AN IBO GUY
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by toluxa1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
I'll definitely watch his first match. The guy try for me no be small. Omo! 300k/week.
Re: Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua by tyson55(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Didier You came - you entertained and you conquered. You were the pride of an entire continent. You inspired our young men. Go well bro. Will follow your persuits on and off the pitch during and after your playing days. You did us proud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Real Sociedad Europa League (0 - 0) On 25th February 2021 / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 20th August 2016 / Real Betis Vs Manchester United: Europa League (0 - 1) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.