Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249367 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
kalan:

ok submit, but make sure you submit the hard copies as backup to the dept
like when can i submit the hard copies?my certificate wil be ready in november,but other documents are available.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Eat50: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
tjkadzyanju: have u been able to view them nw?pls,i nid ur quick respnse and hw u did them.i am experiencing same issue too.

No i havnt. I dont think it viewable. but in case anybody did his, he should let us all know
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Eat50:

No i havnt. I dont think it viewable. but in case anybody did his, he should let us all know
ok,thnx 4d quick respnse and in case of any developmnt,wul let u knw
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
kalan:

SEPTEMBER 30TH is the deadline and form is 22500. it seem 2 weeks extension is likely.
30th?
Hmmmm..tnkx
is an entrance test also required for pgd?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Omoladee: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi guys. i just made payment for the application form but i cant continue my application. am getting an error message which says " your application payment was not found". please how long do i need to wait to continue my application?
Urgent pls..Thanks.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2014
DoroDiva: 30th?
Hmmmm..tnkx
is an entrance test also required for pgd?

yes.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by SEAme(f): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Morning sir. Pls I studied marketing and would love to go for education. Pls which do u tink is suitable for me, is it d PGDE or d PGD in educatnal admin and planning. Secondly, pls wat is d difference btw d 2 and d school fees. Third, are both full time? Fourth, pls do I need to be working in a school b4 I can apply for d course.
Please do reply and thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
SEAme: Morning sir. Pls I studied marketing and would love to go for education. Pls which do u tink is suitable for me, is it d PGDE or d PGD in educatnal admin and planning. Secondly, pls wat is d difference btw d 2 and d school fees. Third, are both full time? Fourth, pls do I need to be working in a school b4 I can apply for d course.
Please do reply and thanks

what is the goal? to teach or to become an administrator?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by SEAme(f): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
To own a school. More like an administrator
kalan:

what is the goal? to teach or to become an administrator?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
SEAme: To own a school. More like an administrator

Then go for administration and planning. although with pgde you will still be ok, but the former will expose you to the inner rudiments of the trade. its fees is 90k. its an exciting course which i wish most school owners will key into to better understand proper school mgt
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ifexbaby: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
U guys all rock on this forum. Please I need help on filling my PG admission form online. Do I need to get my transcript before the final submission online, do I need to manually print the refree's form, etc. Please those who have submitted their forms for 2014/15 can HELP with their advice.
Thanks cry cool
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by SEAme(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks really appreciate. But I jst read on dir site dat I need 2yrs work experience. Think I shld jst stick with d pgde
kalan:

Then go for administration and planning. although with pgde you will still be ok, but the former will expose you to the inner rudiments of the trade. its fees is 90k. its an exciting course which i wish most school owners will key into to better understand proper school mgt
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
SEAme: Thanks really appreciate. But I jst read on dir site dat I need 2yrs work experience. Think I shld jst stick with d pgde

That is formality though, but just follow the laid down rules.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Helo, please i need this info for a sister of mine. she applied for Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management, she needs past questions for the entrance exam. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
VickyRotex: Helo, please i need this info for a sister of mine. she applied for Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management, she needs past questions for the entrance exam. Thanks in anticipation.
E be like say we plenty wey choose this course o. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by benideey(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2014
I guess its not bad sending the transcript now due to the fact that some schools can delay. Its better to apply on time. Please I need past questions on Msc. Civil Engineering( Structures) , any idea on how much is the tuition
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
ayoadebo: Very funny set of ppl, I was abt to upload pix 2 conclude d reg, dt was when I saw the thing. If I have the means could have sued them
OMBUDSMAN is ur answer, report to Public complaints commission, they should be responsible for their mistake and borne the cost of that mistake and not u an innocent aspiring candidate!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by blessed4ver(f): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks Kalan.

kalan:

ALL MBA PT lecture time is Mon-Fridays (6pm-8pm). you will go for ur specialization from year 2. you will have to find time to go to school at least 3 times a week. there are some core courses, which if u fail u will have to repeat. cost acctg, financial acctg, irpm, strategic courses, statistics, QA etc.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chinexex(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2014
For MSC/PGD Past Questions on

* ACCOUNTING
* ECONOMICS
* EDUCATION
* COMPUTER SCI/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY * MBA
* CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
* INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (IRPM)
* GEOGRAPHY
* MATHEMATICS/STATISTICS
* HISTORY
* MPIA
* OTHER COURSES

Contact me on Facebook, whatsapp or email address or phone number.

Chinex

Email: Chinexannex@yahoo.com (FACE BOOK)

Twitter: @chinexex

Call me on 08036336608.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
VickyRotex: Helo, please i need this info for a sister of mine. she applied for Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management, she needs past questions for the entrance exam. Thanks in anticipation.

get all ur Unilag Pg prep materials from my blog below including Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management and others

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls for those that have completed online registration, must a referee be an academician? N hw many?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by VickyRotex(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Okay thanks...
kalan:

get all ur Unilag Pg prep materials from my blog below including Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management and others

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by VickyRotex(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol.. Really. My sis has great interest in the course...
braine: E be like say we plenty wey choose this course o. It is well.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
VickyRotex: Lol.. Really. My sis has great interest in the course...

What course course and school did she finish from? We could form a study group. I have no idea where to start reading from. I'll check for the PQ at the school tho.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by VickyRotex(f): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oh okay. She finished from LAUTECH. Environmental Biology.
braine:

What course course and school did she finish from? We could form a study group. I have no idea where to start reading from. I'll check for the PQ at the school tho.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by AMossley(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Omoladee: Hi guys. i just made payment for the application form but i cant continue my application. am getting an error message which says " your application payment was not found". please how long do i need to wait to continue my application?
Urgent pls..Thanks.
similar thing happened to me,I sent a message to the IT support and was told to go back to the bank.I was furious and went back to the bank(wema bank inside the campus),there I got to know that their network was hanging and so it was reposted that day.So go to the bank and lodge the complaint
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ashabee(f): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi mr kalan, pls i'm bothered about dis certificate upload compulsion, my cert is ready though but i didn't want 2 risk travelling down 2 ondo state when i would be in ekiti state in a week's time 4 sallah and i can dash 2 my sch 4rm there 2 process my cert. Pls, is it advisable 4 me 2 use my statement of results? Thank u
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
kalan:

My bro applied last year but couldn't get admission. He has applied again this year but to a different department. Does he need to send his transcript again??
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dadehmola:

My bro applied last year but couldn't get admission. He has applied again this year but to a different department. Does he need to send his transcript again??
did he apply for Environ Toxicology and Pollution mgt? What flopped his admission?

And, Kalan, do they give first/special consideration to graduates of unilag?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by lighternote: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Hi Kaplan, pls on the form, under what department is phd environmental toxicology and pollution management?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2014
lighternote: Hi Kaplan, pls on the form, under what department is phd environmental toxicology and pollution management?

Zoology.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Rochero(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Kalan is there a possibility of someone doing an Msc and at the same time doing a professional course as a P/T?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.