Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248777 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
OMG. I didn't know the form is out. Please when is the deadline. Just knowing right now. I waited months for this. Someone should answer me ASAP. plsssssss
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by orebiyioladapo: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
1stdeolaw: OMG. I didn't know the form is out. Please when is the deadline. Just knowing right now. I waited months for this. Someone should answer me ASAP. plsssssss

September 30th 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
orebiyioladapo:

September 30th 2014

Thank you
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by temmyt20(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
kalan, pls, am tru wth d online application, is it compulsory to submit a copy to the department? cos i wnt b tru wth nysc until October, and i guess if am to submit at d department am gonna need d nysc discharge certificate
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
@KALAN, thank you for the prompt assistance you are rendering here. I have already applied and submitted my application for a PhD programme in History and Strategic Studies, i want to know if i need to submit a copy of the application and photocopies of my credentials to the dept as well.
secondly, i finished my M.A History in the same dept this year, i have the statement of result but the certificate is not ready yet, infact i couldnt fill my Masters degree details during the online application because year 2014, my graduation year is not available in the selection bar. Will affect my admission process?

Thirdly, after completing my application, i tried to view all my uploaded certificates, but it will not show, i guess it should be a technical problem on the web page, whats your view on that?

I also downloaded something like an exam slip, will PhD applicants write entrance exams as well?

Lastly, how much is the fee for PhD History?

Thank you as you respond.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Rochero(m): 2:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls I never know that MPA is part time program,though I haven't registered for it,been planning on doing that on monday,but I am not working yet.I read political science n pub admin in uniben.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by blessed4ver(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello All,

Please what is the lecture times for MBA PT (HR option). I have paid for my form but yet to submit it online. I have a first degree in Economics but I work in Lekki and close late most times. What can I do?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by blessed4ver(f): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2014
@KALAN please help

blessed4ver:

Hello All,

Please what is the lecture times for MBA PT (HR option). I have paid for my form but yet to submit it online. I have a first degree in Economics but I work in Lekki and close late most times. What can I do?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
kalan:
you mean Application?

documents:

1. bsc cert
2. nysc discharge
3. passport

submit same to the dept exclude passport.
Thanks so much
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
pls am having problem viewng my documents under the upload certificate section of the application form. i have reduced all scanned document to 12kb yet when i upload i cant view them.it keeps on bringing error message.pls help me
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
kalan:
you mean Application?

documents:

1. bsc cert
2. nysc discharge
3. passport

submit same to the dept exclude passport.
Hi Kalan,
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2014
kalan:

check my blog above you will get them.
hey kalan,pls am having problew viewing my uploaded documents,if i view it keeps on telling me the document uploaded contains error.pls help.i have even reduced them to 12kb yet i cnt view.another thng,pls must i summit my print out to my department nw,or cn i summit on exam date?tnks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=Praise5]Hi Kalan, I'm yet to get my certificate. Can I apply with statement of result?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
pls house wats wrong wit d unilag site, i paid d skool fee last week bt can accedd d page cos its giving error msg
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by SanVESCO(m): 3:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm,this is for all medical students and others.
Check out this thread,you can still make extra cash peacefully while in medical school.
I did it,so you can?
Presently a final year MBBS student in Abu Zaria

https://www.nairaland.com/1903164/nairaland-number-one-money-making
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
temmyt20: kalan, pls, am tru wth d online application, is it compulsory to submit a copy to the department? cos i wnt b tru wth nysc until October, and i guess if am to submit at d department am gonna need d nysc discharge certificate
you can wait after ur nysc prog-no probs
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
thormywa: pls house wats wrong wit d unilag site, i paid d skool fee last week bt can accedd d page cos its giving error msg
what error message?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Praise5: Hi Kalan, I'm yet to get my certificate. Can I apply with statement of result? I'll get the cert/transcript before the registration. I'm applying for Educational planning *can you suggest another combo* thanks
Yes you can use statement of result, but make sure your cert will be ready when registration starts.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2014
tjkadzyanju: hey kalan,pls am having problew viewing my uploaded documents,if i view it keeps on telling me the document uploaded contains error.pls help.i have even reduced them to 12kb yet i cnt view.another thng,pls must i summit my print out to my department nw,or cn i summit on exam date?tnks

make sure u are able to view ur uploaded documents. to help with these, reduce the doc size and use very fast internet connection.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2014
blessed4ver: Hello All,

ALL MBA PT lecture time is Mon-Fridays (6pm-8pm). you will go for ur specialization from year 2. you will have to find time to go to school at least 3 times a week. there are some core courses, which if u fail u will have to repeat. cost acctg, financial acctg, irpm, strategic courses, statistics, QA etc.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Rochero: Pls I never know that MPA is part time program,though I haven't registered for it,been planning on doing that on monday,but I am not working yet.I read political science n pub admin in uniben.

you are good to go.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Tesiday: @KALAN, thank you for the prompt assistance you are rendering here. I have already applied and submitted my application for a PhD programme in History and Strategic Studies, i want to know if i need to submit a copy of the application and photocopies of my credentials to the dept as well.
secondly, i finished my M.A History in the same dept this year, i have the statement of result but the certificate is not ready yet, infact i couldnt fill my Masters degree details during the online application because year 2014, my graduation year is not available in the selection bar. Will affect my admission process?

Thirdly, after completing my application, i tried to view all my uploaded certificates, but it will not show, i guess it should be a technical problem on the web page, whats your view on that?

I also downloaded something like an exam slip, will PhD applicants write entrance exams as well?

Lastly, how much is the fee for PhD History?

Thank you as you respond.

Great way forward. PHD do not write exams, you need to find out from ur dept if there is a supervisor ready for ur course this session. after then u can apply. the fees are hidden and varies, the dept will give u access to these info as u are a senior applicant.

fo ur cert, if u did your MA from Unilag, u have no problem, ask ur dept to give u a cover letter which u can use for this till ur cert is ready.

hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
SenatorJames: Please how competitive is Msc Economics in Unilag? I'm considering the short period i have to prepare for the exam in October while working, before i apply.
very competitive, but the past question will give u express edge. so get one
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
harffie:
So now you mean we should not submit our transcript? But till after exam aπϑ admission?

Anyone can fake a school cert, but its difficult to fake a transcript. so UNILAG do not accept transcript by hand. You only apply for it from ur school and your school sends it to UNILAG PG school on ur behalf, this is during admission time, not application time. you only need ur cert for now.
hope its clear.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Something is wrong with the application site. These guys should not play rough play o.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2014
kalan:
Yes you can use statement of result, but make sure your cert will be ready when registration starts.
thanks for your answer
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014
braine: Something is wrong with the application site. These guys should not play rough play o.
too much traffic is crashing the site. they need to upgrade their hosting server to accommodate these huge traffic.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
@Kalan,I studied Economics education,what course can I apply for my Masters programme?Ur quick response highly appreciated
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 16, 2014
kalan:

make sure u are able to view ur uploaded documents. to help with these, reduce the doc size and use very fast internet connection.
i have done that,i cnt stil view.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by HURMORTULA(f): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2014
walesdam:
Same here. Are u through with registration? Do u know the documents needed?
Hey dear! Have you submitted to the department? My undergraduate Friend that i asked to submit on my behalf said some other documents were required like
*Like O level certificate
*Birth certificate
*Reference letter 4rm clergy man
*And Reference letter 4rm sch
But he could also submit the one with him like that..( the online application print out, bsc cert and nysc cert).

@all...pls how true is this?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Hey dear! Have you submitted to the department? My undergraduate Friend that i asked to submit on my behalf said some other documents were required like
*Like O level certificate
*Birth certificate
*Reference letter 4rm clergy man
*And Reference letter 4rm sch
But he could also submit the one with him like that..( the online application print out, bsc cert and nysc cert).

@all...pls how true is this?

some dept are like that, they just stress people. yes may be true. but not necessary, which dept is that?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2014
kalan:

some dept are like that, they just stress people. yes may be true. but not necessary, which dept is that?
Mr Kalan, could you pls verify what that poster said?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.