Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (253366 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by HURMORTULA(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
kalan:

some dept are like that, they just stress people. yes may be true. but not necessary, which dept is that?
Msc Pharmacognosy...its situated in college of medicine but classified under science..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adenines(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Thanks so much kalan for the detailed information you are providing on this thread,you are wonderful. My question is ;could you please tell me the cost requirements for Master in information technology(MIT/part time) and more over I want you to clear the notion of the level of 2-2 accepted because most federal schools specified 3.00 and above and I wouldn't know if UNILAG would be an exception or it is just a mean to gather money from every tom,dick and harry. thank you in anticipation for your quick response.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
kalan:

find sample msc maths attached

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2fsdhs4rtmka8z/Unilag-Msc-Maths-Sample.pdf

Hello Kalan,
Can I get a sample past question for Msc. Chemical Engineering or Msc. Process Engineering.

I'll really appreciate your help.
Regards.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Sammyclarinet(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Msc Pharmacognosy...its situated in college of medicine but classified under science..

Pls Kalan,can Edu.Mgt. graduate apply for M.Sc.Management?What are my options?I'm really ready for the course...Need urgent reply so I can proceed.Thanx
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Praise5: Mr Kalan, could you pls verify what that poster said? I want to know if edu planning requires all that.

its true, some dept ask for these things, but not all.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
its so so pathetic and am so sad now that i cant view my uploaded Nysc certificate, after have reduce it several times....................its only my statement of result that i was fortunate to upload and view............am bittered now as it is only this that is delaying me from submitting my application..............pls anyone that can help me should pls do..........and if you have experienced this kind of issue before and have solved it pls do not hesitate to help............pls kalan help me............this is the message it keeps on bringing..........."the image cannot be displayed because it contains error"................thanks as you help
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
kalan:

its true, some dept ask for these things, but not all.
pls when will the entrance exam take place?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by datibo: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
tjkadzyanju: its so so pathetic and am so sad now that i cant view my uploaded Nysc certificate, after have reduce it several times....................its only my statement of result that i was fortunate to upload and view............am bittered now as it is only this that is delaying me from submitting my application..............pls anyone that can help me should pls do..........and if you have experienced this kind of issue before and have solved it pls do not hesitate to help............pls kalan help me............this is the message it keeps on bringing..........."the image cannot be displayed because it contains error"................thanks as you help
not just u, same with me n others. I hard to take mine to unilag n it was still same. we were made to submit like thar
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Hey dear! Have you submitted to the department? My undergraduate Friend that i asked to submit on my behalf said some other documents were required like
*Like O level certificate
*Birth certificate
*Reference letter 4rm clergy man
*And Reference letter 4rm sch
But he could also submit the one with him like that..( the online application print out, bsc cert and nysc cert).

@all...pls how true is this?
Dats what I heard too o. Dats y I haven't submitted. Will be there on thursday. When filling d form how many referees did u use n must one include an academician? U can reach me via email walesadeks@gmail.com
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
datibo: not just u, same with me n others. I hard to take mine to unilag n it was still same. we were made to submit like thar
thnks...i believe the problem is from them.i will submit like that.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omoluabi001(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
tjkadzyanju: its so so pathetic and am so sad now that i cant view my uploaded Nysc certificate, after have reduce it several times....................its only my statement of result that i was fortunate to upload and view............am bittered now as it is only this that is delaying me from submitting my application..............pls anyone that can help me should pls do..........and if you have experienced this kind of issue before and have solved it pls do not hesitate to help............pls kalan help me............this is the message it keeps on bringing..........."the image cannot be displayed because it contains error"................thanks as you help

it happened to me too..what do we do now cos Am not base in Lagos
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoluabi001:
it happened to me too..what do we do now cos Am not base in Lagos
...so sorry,am nt in lag too,if i cnt view later ,i'll just submit.but i'll wait till 24th of this mnth
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls when is unilag's PGD form expiring and how much does it cost+application process?

Its URGENT PLEASE!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adenines(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Hello everyone,please what is the nature of the question being set for system engineers?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by temmyt20(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2014
kalan:
you can wait after ur nysc prog-no probs
am tru wth registration, but when i printed the exam pass, the exam date, time, venue, and subject was empty......is that how it suppose to be? and again, i need past question on computer science, kindly help me wth the link for a sample...........thnks for ur response so far.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by rocketphysicist(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
adenines: Hello everyone,please what is the nature of the question being set for system engineers?
Its a mixture of physics, maths, comp sci and engineering questions.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by adenines(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Rocket physicist thank you very much,I will appreciate if there is anyone that has a sample question for system engineers!my e-mail address is; adeleyeadeniran2014@gmail.com
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Praise5: pls when will the entrance exam take place and how can i get PQs for Educational admin and planning? I asked this before, can you suggest another combo for edu mgt? Thanks Kalan.

get in touch and will try and get u all u need. call 07080255449
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by rocketphysicist(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2014
adenines: Rocket physicist thank you very much,I will appreciate if there is anyone that has a sample question for system engineers!my e-mail address is; adeleyeadeniran2014@gmail.com
Just sent u a mail
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2014
rocketphysicist:
Just sent u a mail
Boss. Can you help me with questions too? Msc. Chemical Engineering and Msc. Systems Engineering.
My email:
Chidiag at gmail dot com (Because of Spammers) thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Eat50: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Helo guys, i have uploaded my documents but cant view them; which i believe is network problem, but my question is?

1. Did unilag specify the size of certificates document that we should upload?
2. If they specify as some people claimed, where was it stated?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
adenines: Rocket physicist thank you very much,I will appreciate if there is anyone that has a sample question for system engineers!my e-mail address is; adeleyeadeniran2014@gmail.com

Find a sample copies for msc SYSTEM ENGINEERING AND OTHER COURSES FOR DOWNLOAD

http://careerplusonline.net/unilag-pg-entrance-past-questions-and-answers-download
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
temmyt20: am tru wth registration, but when i printed the exam pass, the exam date, time, venue, and subject was empty......is that how it suppose to be? and again, i need past question on computer science, kindly help me wth the link for a sample...........thnks for ur response so far.

Not ready yet, you will be notified of the exams date. get to my blog and get all the help you need
at

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
DoroDiva: Pls when is unilag's PGD form expiring and how much does it cost+application process?

Its URGENT PLEASE!

SEPTEMBER 30TH is the deadline and form is 22500. it seem 2 weeks extension is likely.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by rocketphysicist(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Three7Ty9:
Boss. Can you help me with questions too? Msc. Chemical Engineering and Msc. Systems Engineering.
My email:
Chidiag at gmail dot com (Because of Spammers) thanks
Mail sent
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2014

Have you solved this problem yet? If not i suggest u take your case to IT dept, Pg school, if you are out of Lagos, you change your cafe and try and use a fast cafe and try again.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2014
rocketphysicist:
Mail sent
Thanks chief
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
kalan:

Have you solved this problem yet? If not i suggest u take your case to IT dept, Pg school, if you are out of Lagos, you change your cafe and try and use a fast cafe and try again.
nt at all,am out of lag...someone on nairaland told me he took it to IT dpt in unilag but cul nt solve it there too.they were made to submit like that.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Find selected hot courses you can add to your Bsc if you're an Engineering grad

Bsc Engineering Hot Combos

plus MBA
plus MIT
plus Pgd Finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPM
plus MEM
plus pdg Accounting
plus MGIT
plus Pgd Computer Science
plus Pgd Economics
plus MPE
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus Organizational Behaviour
plus Geophysics
plus MFM
plus MGIS
plus PGDE
plus Marketing/Sales
plus MURP
plus MTPM
plus Msc Engineering (Any dept)
plus Biotechnology
plus Biochemical Engineering
plus Petroluen and Gas Engineering

Now, the market is asking for multitasking, diversity skills and knowledge. It give you an edge in the marketplace.
You need to know the various aspect of your job.
As an engineer, what is the cost implication of your project, what materials are needed, what is the Risk involved,
what are the management looking for, is there a market for this product? A holistic view is the new approach.

To go far these days you need to be rounded and robust.

enjoy!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Eat50: Helo guys, i have uploaded my documents but cant view them; which i believe is network problem, but my question is?

1. Did unilag specify the size of certificates document that we should upload?
2. If they specify as some people claimed, where was it stated?
have u been able to view them nw?pls,i nid ur quick respnse and hw u did them.i am experiencing same issue too.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
tjkadzyanju: nt at all,am out of lag...someone on nairaland told me he took it to IT dpt in unilag but cul nt solve it there too.they were made to submit like that.

ok submit, but make sure you submit the hard copies as backup to the dept

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (113) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.