Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? (1383 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / The Movie Club / The Movie "300" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by disney(f): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2006
Sup is anyone going to watch the movie phatz girls? I think its going to be interesting . What do you guys/babes think?
Re: Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by casper(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2006
yes ooooo i am going and i am going to look for any cinema to go to in NY
Re: Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by vichel(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2006
Am definitely gonna see the movie, i think its gonna be interesting
Re: Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by Oracle(m): 4:11am On Apr 10, 2006
whoever is going should go and come back and gist us
Re: Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by Dolaapo(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
i know it 4 years to late to reply, but the movie SUCKS.
Re: Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by ijawgirl: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^
I swear the movie is fucke*d!
Re: Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by obinna5000(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
This topic is too old.
Re: Anyone Going To See The Movie Phatz Girls This Friday? by Dolaapo(f): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
ijaw_girl:

^^^
I swear the movie is fucke*d!

you are also replying to old threads.
I only watched the movie because of tuface's song (African Queen). the worst 90mins of my life.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruiting Actors/actresses / Pls Campaign And Vote For Akintayo Faniran In The Big Brother Hotshot Final. / ‘fifty Shades’ Star May Quit Series Because Wife Is Mad At Sex Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.