Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Guess What I Just Did? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guess What I Just Did? (3614 Views)

Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture / Nairalanders Real Names: Guess What They Are / Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Fyngal1(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
kay9:
@Fyngal1

I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

Words are never enough at times like these. I've never been the religious or praying type. But I know it - in my heart, I know it - that there's a divine consciousness out there. One that makes it their business to give succour and comfort to the bereaved and brokenhearted. May the peace and love of this One heal you, and envelope you and your loved ones in this trying period.

Doh, oh nne. Doh #Machiejine

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Guess What I Just Did? by pocohantas(f): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Fyngal1:

Thank you sir

I just went through your diary, sis. The mentions must be overwhelming, but I couldn’t ignore. Accept my heartfelt sympathy. I pray you find the strength to withstand this loss.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Fyngal1(f): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
pocohantas:

I just went through your diary, sis. The mentions must be overwhelming, but I couldn’t ignore. Accept my heartfelt sympathy. I pray you find the strength to withstand this loss.

Thank you ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Tell Me What Race/ethnicity This Lady Is? / University Of Abuja Big Girl Dies Vomiting Blood After Buying N8 Million Car / 5 Mtn Yafun Yafun Data Cheat Code 2024 | Free 12gb, 6gb, 200mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.