Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan (1393 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bingbagbo(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin

1. warri wolves preparing a 60 million pounds swoop for Robin Van Persie

2.Didier Drogba tweets he will have his medicals on friday at T.P mazembe of congo as he joins the african giants on a free transfer.

3.Barcelona are preparing a 100 million pounds swoop for nigeria's nwankwo kanu.

4. peter rufai is being monitored seriously by chelsea to replace peter czech abi peter go peter come

5.messi has agreed to sign one year loan to join zambian side Zesco United for 500naira

1 Like

Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
bin gbagbo: 5.messi has agreed to sign one year loan to join zambian side Zesco United for 500naira

ROTFLMAO! Joke PresidO Reporting for NTA Channel 218 Yola cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bingbagbo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
grin grin
El Guapo:

grin
El Guapo:

el, do you doubt the breaking news
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by sutoboy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Oh!lovely slowpoke!
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by Ajibel(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Which kind joke news be dis
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bingbagbo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
grin
sutoboy: Oh i am a lovely slowpoke!

i know, i know

grin
sutoboy: Oh i am a lovely slowpoke!

i know, i know
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by dani1luv: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
[size=13pt]chei. .no be say the joke make sense though grin[/size]
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bingbagbo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]chei. .no be say the joke make sense though grin[/size]

bush dog!! angry
dani1luv: [size=13pt]chei. .no be say the joke make sense though grin[/size]

bush dog!!
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by Dagods(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
Typical bin-gbagbo,,onyeara' dan buru uba.
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Bin gbagbo did u suddenly go blind before posting dis?? embarassed Can't u see dis is joke's section, and not thrash section?! Mtcheww.....

#thread moved to d thrash bin thread burnt, with d ashes shoved down bingbagbo's throat!# undecided :-P
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bingbagbo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
look here booqee, if you are on heat , better turn to the sexuality section and contact MR BORN2FUCK to service you okay?

i just castrated myself. .

bush dog! angrylook here booqee, if you are on heat , better turn to the sexuality section and contact MR BORN2FUCK to service you okay?

bush dog!
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
bin gbagbo: look here booqee, if you are on heat , better turn to the sexuality section and contact MR BORN2FUCK to service you okay?

bush dog! angrylook here booqee, if you are on heat , better turn to the sexuality section and contact MR BORN2FUCK to service you okay?

bush dog!
forest goat!
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bashydemy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
Eyimba of Aba are preparing a 200m pounds bid on Rooney
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
bin gbagbo: grin grin

grin

el, do you doubt the breaking news

No OOo Oga mi, just that the Other Day i saw u dragging Microphone with One Correspondent in Yobe State -- Never knew u were working for NTA as an Undercover Reporter! grin grin
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bingbagbo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
bashy_demy: Eyimba of Aba are preparing a 200m pounds bid on Rooney

no, i hear rooney is almost through with a deal with Kano Pillars.

@ el, lols keep in touch with PROJAN SPORTS for all the latest updates. . .

breaking news: WARRI WOLVES are in talks with jose mourinho for a possible 5 year contract to capture the special one!!
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
This News I See for ESPN dunno how True it is -- Ocean Stars Bidding for ? grin grin grin
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by EmmyBoy2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yeah, just like I heard Pep Guardiola is in serious talks to join Akwa United. Sign on fee rumoured to be 2 goats and a gallon of palm wine....
Re: Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan by bingbagbo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Emmy Boy: Yeah, just like I heard Pep Guardiola is in serious talks to join Akwa United. Sign on fee rumoured to be 2 goats and a gallon of palm wine....

grin
Emmy Boy: Yeah, just like I heard Pep Guardiola is in serious talks to join Akwa United. Sign on fee rumoured to be 2 goats and a gallon of palm wine....

(1) (Reply)

New Courses Approved By NUC For Universities / Hey, stop! You must read this! / I Am Not Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.