Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

It's Embarrassing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Embarrassing (818 Views)

Doctors And Patients, Share Your Embarrassing Moments At A Clinic / My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? / Is My Vagina Normal? 10 Embarrassing Health Symptoms No Woman Should Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Embarrassing by Zulele: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
Please, am having a weird problem with my stomach. It grumbles a lot with loud noise and it's embarrassing. At a point,I thought I have worms and I took zentel(that's about 4 months ago) but even after that till now,it still grumbles. About an hour ago, I was in the library reading and all of a sudden, my stomach stated making this loud noise from withing me and to people around it sounds like am farting. I'm seriously thinking of buying zentel and andrew liver salt to kill any gaddamn worm in me.
But is it a good move?
I need your advice please.
Re: It's Embarrassing by bengold(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2012
Hi Zulele,
The sound you heard is not worm but a high level of acid in your system which could also lead to some other problems if not taken care of. Since you tried zentel 4 months ago and it did not it, you might as well go for another solution.
IHowever, if you choose to try the combination of zentel and andrew liver salt and still did not stop, kindly give me a call on 0818414 7403 or email cleanhealth65@gmail.com i might be of great help.

(1) (Reply)

Pile / . / A 2-year-old Mississippi Girl "Functionally Cured" Of Hiv(new Hope)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.