Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. (1173 Views)

Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. / Nigerian Music For A Greek Girl From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
According to TMZ, the said girl's family were getting ready to say goodbye to her until Adele's voice came to the rescue.
TMZ reports that Leila Neve was getting ready to say goodbye to her comatose daughter Charlotte when Adele's hit song "Rolling in the Deep" came on the radio, and the seven-year-old suddenly began smiling.

Charlotte suffered a hemorrhage in mid-April, and had been in a coma since. Doctors managed to prolong her life with surgery, but did not expect her to survive much longer. After a series of strokes reduced Charlotte's chances of survival even further, her family was advised to prepare for the worst.

Ms. Neve had just climbed into Charlotte's hospital bed for a final cuddle when the radio started playing Adele's "Rolling in the Deep." The two would often sing the song together, so Ms. Neve did just that.

"Charlotte started smiling and I couldn't believe it," she said. "It was the first time she had reacted to anything since the hemorrhage. The nurses were astounded and told me to keep singing, and she smiled again."

Two days later, Charlotte was speaking; two months later, she was back in school.

"Charlotte has been brilliant," her mother says. "She is so determined and brave. The doctors have stopped telling us what she should be able to do - because she has amazed them so much."
Can you believe that?

Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by ayobase(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Brand_new: According to TMZ, the said girl's family were getting ready to say goodbye to her until Adele's voice came to the rescue.
TMZ reports that Leila Neve was getting ready to say goodbye to her comatose daughter Charlotte when Adele's hit song "Rolling in the Deep" came on the radio, and the seven-year-old suddenly began smiling.

Charlotte suffered a hemorrhage in mid-April, and had been in a coma since. Doctors managed to prolong her life with surgery, but did not expect her to survive much longer. After a series of strokes reduced Charlotte's chances of survival even further, her family was advised to prepare for the worst.

Ms. Neve had just climbed into Charlotte's hospital bed for a final cuddle when the radio started playing Adele's "Rolling in the Deep." The two would often sing the song together, so Ms. Neve did just that.

"Charlotte started smiling and I couldn't believe it," she said. "It was the first time she had reacted to anything since the hemorrhage. The nurses were astounded and told me to keep singing, and she smiled again."

Two days later, Charlotte was speaking; two months later, she was back in school.

"Charlotte has been brilliant," her mother says. "She is so determined and brave. The doctors have stopped telling us what she should be able to do - because she has amazed them so much."
Can you believe that?

What a coincidence!
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hand
And you played it to the beat
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by ayobase(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dyt: We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hand
And you played it to the beat

I love the song die.....that ''set fire to the rain''!
That gel is just......
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by Godmother(f): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Illuminati princess Ish undecided
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Coincidence, i`ll agree. But Illiuminati? Please give me a break.
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by cowgurl: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Wow, good news! Music truly heals indeed. Feeling Dyt's post, I love Adele's songs to the core...someone like you, set fire to the rain... Go gurl, you rock!
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by cowgurl: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
ayobase:

I love the song die.....that ''set fire to the rain''!
That gel is just......
Awesome!
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by ayobase(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
cowgurl: Awesome!

10/10.
U have been promoted!
Re: Adele’s Song Wakes A Girl From Coma. by cowgurl: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
ayobase:
10/10.
U have been promoted!
grin Thanks Boss!

(1) (Reply)

New Stella Damasus (esdee) Song – Love Me Quick / New Music: Olamide – Rayban Abasha (download) / Watch Davido's Gobe Night Recap Video (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.