Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? (5351 Views)

Top 5 (five) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria / How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads / How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by netawuf: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls i need sbd to guide me on how to build and make money with free ads website. I tried to create one via GNBO buh it is not displaying what i want. Pls ur guidiance is highly welcome. Tnks all.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by netawuf: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2012
Brodas and frnds, dnt leave alone naa. Dis is urgent!
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by eedriyz(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2012
U mean you want to create a classified ads website? Ur question is very confusing. Try putting it well. I'd love to help
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by netawuf: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2012
@eedryz tnks so much. I love to create one, which i hve tried on GNBO platform but the display is so disgusting. Pls i wnt to creat one and i need how to monitise it too. Free ads site precisely, using a platform like wordpress or GNBO .tanks alot
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by eedriyz(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2012
Why not check out this list of free and premium scripts and see if any pleases you: http://orangecopper.com/blog/list-of-best-classifieds-ads-scripts-ever-free-premium. For the monetization, just go for adsense. But if you find cpa network with ads for the location of your traffic.
Or better still, sell ad space
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by netawuf: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thank you. I 've gone tru d site.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Augphil: 12:00am On May 31, 2013
I have an idea of a guy that built his Free classified ads in Nigeria here. But i dont know how He is making his money. you can contact him through this link http://www.classiadverts.com.ng/contact-us/ may he can help.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by eedriyz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Augphil: I have an idea of a guy that built his Free classified ads in Nigeria here. But i dont know how He is making his money. you can contact him through this link http://www.classiadverts.com.ng/contact-us/ may he can help.

Thread bumping...isn't this a year old already?
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
No need for long talks.
Just check out this blogs

www.lawalonline..com
www.neutralpowerengineer..com
www.nairaguide..com
www.pureguide..com

After checking this blogs. Compare it to linda ikeji blog. Apart from the massive traffic she has.

If you want your blog to look like that.
Contact me 08039710459.

Things I will do for you in your blog.
1 will create a sound favicon for your blog.
2 will change the layout of your blog
3 Will make your blog look personal to you
4 will make your blog look like a website designed with php/html code
5 will make your website look so nice and attracts more visitors.
6 after working on your blog,you will never ever think of having a domain talk more of paying for web hosting service.
You can't afford to miss this.make your blog look nice and you will forever be inlove with your blog
This is what I do. Thanks for visiting this thread.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Augphil: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
My brother, it is not how old but how well. Give it a trial
eedriyz:

Thread bumping...isn't this a year old already?
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by eedriyz(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2013
Augphil: My brother, it is not how old but how well. Give it a trial

Funny! Let me know if u want me to build one for u
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2013
Just check on your whm or you check out the scripts in softacoulus and see if it pleases you.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Augphil: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
pureguide: Just check on your whm or you check out the scripts in softacoulus and see if it pleases you.
No, thanks. I don't need one. I love www.classiadverts.com.ng . it is the best classified ad website.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Augphil:
No, thanks. I don't need one. I love www.classiadverts.com.ng . it is the best classified ad website.
dont say no thanks.i didnt force you dude i only made suggestions to your post.so mind how you reply to my post.
and beside you cant say something is the best cause you have not seen the best yet
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
you can check on www.olx.com, www.tradstable.com,www.kaymu.com try them i also make alot of sales using them.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Augphil: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
i decide what i make my best. as far as i am concerned www.classiadverts.com.ng is the best classified ad site. i said no cos u insisted on designing one for me.
pureguide:
dont say no thanks.i didnt force you dude i only made suggestions to your post.so mind how you reply to my post.
and beside you cant say something is the best cause you have not seen the best yet
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
netawuf: Pls i need sbd to guide me on how to build and make money with free ads website. I tried to create one via GNBO buh it is not displaying what i want. Pls ur guidiance is highly welcome. Tnks all.

Do you like this one: www.advertiserspanel.com?

I can create one for you for only 5k if you already have domain and hosting.
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by java10(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
is quite easy to do just follow the instruction in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRgLeRhZrks&t=25s
Re: How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? by daisyfaith: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
i decide what i make my best. as far as i am concerned Australia Classified is the best classified ad site. i said no cos u insisted on designing one for me.

(1) (Reply)

Sporry.com - CPA Network. Are You A Publisher? / Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times / How Much Is Moniepoint POS And How Can I Get It In PH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.