Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today (790 Views)

Anaconda Killed In My Street Today / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today by dealordea(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
I know a lot will claim they have witness ladies smoke in private but not publicly, this keep me worried about the rate our naija ladies smoke both ciga and india hemp this day and does this mean they are lossen the moral and culture decency they gain from home?? today I witness a lady smoke on the street publicly though a lot might claim she is probably one of the agberos wife but this lady dress decent and I wonder what could have gone wrong for her to smoke publicly.. I know a lot of girl friend who smoke privately but this is odd!!

Lots of men smoke publicly but it is unspeakable to see a woman smoke public with the rate nigerians are raised morally!!

Peace out
Re: Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today by pendo89(f): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
lemmie get this clear.

what is the diff btwn the woman smoking in private and the one doing it in public?

To me one is posing a health risk to other citizens but talk of morality? call it courage not morals.
Re: Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today by Scash(f): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ok
Re: Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
If anyone smokes near me, I'll take a couple of steps back and toss a phosphorus grenade towards the smoker; I'll smoke the smoker.
Re: Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today by slimming: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
it is simply a question of morality
Re: Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today by werepeLeri: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
OP- which cave did you come out from?
Re: Saw A Lady Smoking On The Street Today by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
werepeLeri: OP- which cave did you come out from?
First time abroad dey sweet am! Pardon d inferiority complex.

(1) (Reply)

To Seun. / Has The Missing N270bn PHCN Pension Been Traced? / Why Do People Who Think Nigeria Is Hopeless Keep Visiting Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.