Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE (53034 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by feARless1(f): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? probably police harassment and molestation is the antidote to indecent dresses in our society where ladies now attracts cheap attention by exposing their boobs..
I doubt if the policeman can concentrate on his job

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2013
This world has turn to something else all in the name of civilisation, Exposing your boobs doesn't make you beautiful!

20 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by mascot87(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2013
I feel like laying my hands on that bosom

39 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by sureteeboy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Indecency at it's peak. That's good for her. Anyway, Me Just dey pass by.
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?

29 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by paparazzi1987(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
How i wish that i am the Police Officer...I would have squeezed it better
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by BCELLS(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cynosure of men's eyes!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by iterator25: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nwannne see booobie oo

Well structured and packaged.. choi

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
what a shame !sad

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by VANENON(f): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Maybe this is what is needed for sanity to return to our ladies.
The manner the police or (whatever he is) is handling her is also shameful

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by yordha(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
[b][/b]UKWU
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by DICKtator: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
This looks like the WESTGATE mall in Kenya!!

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Eminey: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
And the antidote to indecency is MOLESTATION from the POLICE?...we r so troubled!

21 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Leemak: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good for her.....her amoral called for that.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by RockMaxi: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
This silly boy will not come when you need him most, where on earth has he gone to buy that big vaseline jar? He should check the mallam by the road side now..Before this pinshure go load finis.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by mcdokwe(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
more of that
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by floxyluv283: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
they need 2 b taught sm morals abt dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Csami(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Is it ma eyes or are those b00bs about to fall out?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by amiibaby(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
wow this is outrageous.... why will he embarrass a lady in dat manner.... this our naija police ser dem no get shame instead of him to do his work he is der eying a lady

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by hydroxil(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good job Mr police @ least for the first time. There is no dignity in nudity.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nasri100(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
mascot87: I feel like laying my hands on that bosom

abhorrent thing to say. imagine she is your sister? get where am coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by dwittyc0der(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
chaii !! my d i c k is saying !! i love that boobs !!! .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by enitanpopoola(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na today?!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by latesthotvirus: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Physical seductress from High Places
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Lakeshizu(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
mind u dats no a shocked shocked :opoliceman............only few of dis ladies dress properly. too much miley, gaga, riri.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
aanumama: This world has turn to something else all in the name of civilisation, Exposing your boobs doesn't make you beautiful!
Its so sad the way ladies dress this days in the name of civilisation
May God have mercy upon us

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Culbobby(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Blue film
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Celepope: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Op does that look like police in your eyes?Police don show people shege for Naija so tay fear don enter their body and any security man don turn police.Btw with the way they are starring at them seems the girl had a fight with another person and she is been taking away by the security men watching over the mall.

20 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
De policeman is tired of sein witout touchin so he decide to arrest to touch chai de man dey enjoy 4 him mind...I WISH SAY NA DIS KIND OF ARREEST WE GO DEY DO...de man no go tellam to enta motto bt he go carri am enta

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by CallMeFemi(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
I love bobeeee!!! grin
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by agohavivi(f): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
First and foremost, thats not a policeman. Secondly nobody, not even a prostitute would dress that way and move around in broad daylight. It seems to me like there was a fight betweean the lady pictured above and someone else who tore her clothes. The security man was dragging her away in other to break the fight.

18 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Obhasme(f): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Its not the Policeman's line of duty.....................he should mind his business and face his duty post

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Lakeshizu(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
amiibaby: wow this is outrageous.... why will he embarrass a lady in dat manner.... this our naija police ser dem no get shame instead of him to do his work he is der eying a lady
instead of u to condemn d dressing...smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada Accident (graphic Photos) / Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland / 3 Questions You Should NEVER Ask People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.