Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Celbrity Takes2! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celbrity Takes2! (1110 Views)

Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. / Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. / Celebrity Takes2 Stars And The Judges On New Dawn With Funmi Recording This Thu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celbrity Takes2! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
What do you think about Celebrity takes2 and as for me,
1, Sound Sultan
2, Omowunmi
3, Zizi.
So what's ur take?.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by benedo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
yeah,

i definitely agree with you bro, but the Mr Nigeria Chap can dance tooo so maybe i'll put him 4th, even though some biliv he is better than sound sultan,but sultan's physical make is such that he is flexxible and i guess this makes his dancing more pleasing to the eyes than Mr Nigeria.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by mayse: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
Omowunmi and Brian are good dancers,
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by joyjay(f): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2007
For me it's
1.Sound sultan
2.Omawunmi
3.Bryan
4.Zizi
5.Funlola
6.Omosexy
7.Pasuma
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
Well Bryan might be amongs d top 5 but i believe he and d instructor are odd dancing couple.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by Migines(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
Sound sultan
omowunmi
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by trendy(f): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2007
- Omowunmi, sultan and bryan rocks
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by Dunks: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
Omowunmi,omowunmi and omowunmi. D gal is goog. Bryan sucks besides his instructor is muc beta than he is.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by segunpc(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
i see omowunmi,sultan,omotola,funlola,zizi n brian as tight . they re really good.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by crawford: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2007
what ws done to owowunmi ws nt fair cos she is d best dancer in the n she stays,omosexy shld work harder. sad
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by tetede: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
One of my best prog

1. Pasuma is the reason for my addiction. the guy really impressed me. Julius Agwu was right when he said 20%of viewer are watching just cos of the Fuji Guy. this is justified by the audience when ever he is on the stage.

2. Sound Sultan is really tyring

3. Omowunmi Akinnifesi is one of the best

4. Omo sexy just proved to me that i can be a good dancer too. the sexy lady is now felixible.

5. thank God Kunle has been evicted, the guy don really add weight and was finding it too difficult to twist that thing unlike when he was Aresejabata.

all of them try sha cos dancing na another form of exercise o, no be easy thing.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by Naijagal2(f): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
i like omo sexy,i think her dance instructor's reall tryin considering
she's not on the skinny side.i like brian but that his dance partner's not it at all!
i also think zizi's really good n omowunmi can dance though i dont like her.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2007
Am sure y'all know that Zizi is out of d competition
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by myluck: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2007
WOW! I think I would give it to SOUND SULTAN,OMOWUNMI & finally ,OMO SEXY @ because she has been wonderful considering the fact that she is a mother of four!Plsssss house,a hand of applause for OMOTOLAAAAA.I am really impressed by her dance steps.That man who sang OLORI can go to hell because none of his family memebers can dance as much as dat.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by bicee(f): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2007
well i don't know what the olori oko guy(Dayo) has against Omotola.
since the scores do not count but our votes, i think the race is between:
Pasuma
Omotola and
sound sultan
considering the fact that voters are voting based on popularity context not on how well the celebrities are able to dance.
i think the above mentioned celebrities have the largest fan base
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by eudio(f): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
omowunmi and sound sultan are the greatest.

they are very good dancers.

keep it up guys
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by jeffoski(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2007
Omowunmi is the best dancer and i hope she wins followed by sound sultan omotola sholud pls leave and pasuma i wonder what they are still doing there.
Re: Celbrity Takes2! by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2007
dance or no dance, i'd blindly stick with omosexy

(1) (Reply)

Vic O King Of Cool Fun / Nigeria’s Lady Of Songs, Christy Essien-igbokwe Is Dead / Michelle Obama To Break Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.