Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. (5493 Views)

Poll: How'd you rate the celebs performances?

Stella Damasus & Wale Sodade.: 18% (28 votes)
Fathia Balogun & Buddy Ayedah.: 7% (12 votes)
Yemi Blaq & Funke Sodade.: 5% (8 votes)
Dakore Egbuson & Edet Ijo.: 11% (18 votes)
Fred Amata & Blessing Akombi.: 5% (9 votes)
Kel & Francis Edet.: 7% (11 votes)
Zaki Azzay & Bunmi Olunloyo.: 4% (7 votes)
Yinka Davies & Gbenga Yusuf.: 7% (11 votes)
Faze & Folake Cole.: 20% (31 votes)
Obiwon & Lilian Yer: 12% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2009
Did you watch the show? How'd you access the celebs? Who's your favourite amongst them?
-Stella Damasus & Wale Sodade.
-Fathia Balogun & Buddy Ayedah.
-Yemi Blaq & Funke Sodade.
-Dakore Egbuson & Edet Ijo.
-Fred Amata & Blessing Akombi.
-Kel & Francis Edet.
-Zaki Azzay & Bunmi Olunloyo.
-Yinka Davies & Gbenga Yusuf.
-Faze & Folake Cole.
-Obiwon & Lilian Yer
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Winnergal(f): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2009
funkystanl:

Did you watch the show? How'd you access the celebs? Who's your favourite amongst them?
-Dakore Egbuson & Edet Ijo.-Fred Amata & Blessing Akombi.
-Kel & Francis Edet.
-Faze & Folake Cole.
-Obiwon & Lilian Yer

kiss
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 2:21am On Nov 15, 2009
? Winnergal
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by shollyaj(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
Please what time is it expected to be broadcasted on Local Stations? Please Let me know
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by semid(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Obiwon & Faze have an advantage. They're good dancer's already judging from their musical videos.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2009
Saturday 9pm on STV
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by darellone: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Yinka Davies & Gbenga Yusuf, Gbenga is a gud instructor and he is going to groom Yinka
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by shollyaj(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
@funkystanl, Thanks A lot.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by ShadyDeal(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
Zaaki Azzay is not a celebrity. He is a Mai-guard.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by GTay(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
Shady Deal:

lol grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
Shady Deal:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by MrCrackles(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
Shady Deal:

GBAM!
grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Godmother(f): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
funkystanl:

-Dakore Egbuson & Edet Ijo.
-Fred Amata & Blessing Akombi.
-Kel & Francis Edet.
-Faze & Folake Cole.
-Obiwon & Lilian Yer

I am yet to watch the show but I already have who I will route for. I am sooooooooo inlove with this guy  kiss kiss
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Knight1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ait or Nta no dey carry am, as some of us dey abj?
Yinka davies with anybody-my number 1
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by bawomolo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
Shady Deal:

he he
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by mygladness: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
What time does it come on air?
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by sammytb(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
pls can someone tell me when it's on air please
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
I always like and respect Faze, so it has to be him.I will be voting for him. He is so decent, intelligent, talented and scandal free. He concentrates on his job as a musician and does not court unnecessary publicity to be know just as a celebrity
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Pelummy(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
faze is too much,anytime dis guy dey stage,he will surely move my spirit
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by youngbest(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
faze alone am rootin 4 fazeee shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by desthan(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
bawomolo:

he he

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin, True story wink
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by jugz(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
i wld pick 'WALE RUBBER' $ STELLA DAMASUS
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by seun001(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
pictures of them together jor, cool tongue wink
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by koolchicco: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
HITV nor dey show 'am?
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by hackney(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
What's celebrity takes 2?
is it like strictly come dancing? (for guys that know both shows)
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by koolchicco: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
hackney:

What's celebrity takes 2?
is it like strictly come dancing? (for guys that know both shows)

Yea Man! cool
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
Shady Deal:

Lol, LMAO. Nigerians, you guys are characters. I cant just help but laugh loud wit such statement. How could you think of such about zaki? Dont forget you calling a one-time Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria(PMAN) president a mai-guard. Chei, zaki don suffer.
Guys Pls vote and commend these celebrities by their dance(s) and not because you like their music or movies or face or charisma. Vote rightly. Thanks
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
Shady Deal:

Lol, LMAO. Nigerians, you guys are characters. I cant just help but laugh loud wit such statement. How could you think of such about zaki? Dont forget you calling a one-time Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria(PMAN) president a mai-guard. Chei, zaki don suffer.
Guys Pls vote and commend these celebrities by their dance(s) and not because you like their music or movies or face or charisma. Vote rightly. Thanks
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by kinol: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
The last celebrity Takes2 was very funny and interesting.

Pasuma was somehow dancing fuji.

Watch the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TguyBM8O_BY&feature=related
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by dominique(f): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2009
which kain dance will fathia balogun and zaki azzay give us undecided. . .somfin tells me it wont be pretty to look at embarassed tongue
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by vvnowusu: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2009
@shady deal

Walahi you i correct fa. Zaaki i be megida and i dey do am for night security. Him touch light i be him logo.

LOL smiley grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by mbulela: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2009
semid:

Obiwon & Faze have an advantage. They're good dancer's already judging from their musical videos.

Faze good dancer?
you must be kidding me.
dude can't dance to save his life.
same with Banky W.
two of the best voices in naija but some of the worst dancers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had 26 Abortions – Girl Tells Her Story / Pictures From My Accident In Austrailia Where Our Jet Killed A Giraffe.. / Choi! See Throwback Photo Of Nigerian Male Barbie, Idris Okuneye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.