Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! (14005 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Forex Strategies For Dummy Traders / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Its Bad how alot of people jump into www.betonmarkets.com without ever doing any research on it. angry angry Pls dont do anything on Betonmarkets without reading every word in www.bomdecoder.com

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
obviously, you are good. I wish you luck. I don't trust information marketers. I will buy now and won't be able to have that type of success. Good luck
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by McGeorge1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
WOW!!! What am i seeing. shocked shocked shocked @Alparifx, did u use charms? Let me look at it closely again
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mc George: WOW!!! What am i seeing. shocked shocked shocked @Alparifx, did u use charms? Let me look at it closely again
It looks too good to be true, usually these people have a catch. When you buy the ebook you start getting stories why you can't replicate that account.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
Story.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
If you are really good, come here to drop alerts for one week, I will even buy the book for N10, 000
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by McGeorge1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
blink182: It looks too good to be true, usually these people have a catch. When you buy the ebook you start getting stories why you can't replicate that account.

Very true Bro.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
From the account statements, you can see that each trade runs for just 10mins. Its a simple trick which anybody can implement. Just locate a trending market and place your trades in the direction of the trend.
I dont do signal service, my best friend is the TREND and it will always be.

Note: Im not good, im still learning.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
alparifx: From the account statements, you can see that each trade runs for just 10mins. Its a simple trick which anybody can implement. Just locate a trending market and place your trades in the direction of the trend.
I dont do signal service, my best friend is the TREND and it will always be.

Note: Im not good, im still learning.

Your sales page says you trade a particular pair at specific 2 hours but looking at the statement,the timing is more than 2 hours. Also, why are the most recent statements not showing?
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
Zeddicus:

Your sales page says you trade a particular pair at specific 2 hours but looking at the statement,the timing is more than 2 hours. Also, why are the most recent statements not showing?
My Target is 12 trades in a day. I enter 10mins on each trade with results to 2hrs in 12 trades. The time i waste after the expiry of each trade is wat makes it more than 2hrs. And also, i place more than 12 trades some days.

Sorry i havent captured my recent statement. Check back 2moro before noon. The site will be fully updated
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by koksybrwn(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
One good thing about Nigeria is that we are very good in criticizing. Lets carry on.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by McGeorge1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
koksybr@wn:
One good thing about Nigeria is that we are very good in criticizing. Lets carry on.
grin grin grin grin Before nko wetin you expect. We are still developing
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
i wanna pay in naira, how can i get to pay and how much pls?
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
answer me now before i change my mind...really serious about ur package
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
nairakobo: answer me now before i change my mind...really serious about ur package
Go to his site, his Gtb account details are there. When you try it. Share your testimony here.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
alparifx: Its Bad how alot of people jump into www.betonmarkets.com without ever doing any research on it. angry angry Pls dont do anything on Betonmarkets without reading every word in www.bomdecoder.com

I have made payment with liberty reserve and up till now, i have not receive anything, why the delay?
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
fados4sure:
I have made payment with liberty reserve and up till now, i have not receive anything, why the delay?
Kindly check your mail now
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by eddyhaze(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
I might try it and see.

blink182: Go to his site, his Gtb account details are there. When you try it. Share your testimony here.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
alparifx:
Kindly check your mail now
Yoh have only sent me mail that you are trying to put finishing touch in the software that i should waitb till 24hours..
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by netawuf: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
This is limitbreka in disguise. Ponit and kill redefine!
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2012
What the Phuck is this, why are you selling a product that isn't ready?

I said it, information marketers are no good. You claimed to have spent 6 years developing the product and you still need another 24 hours to finish it. And definitely that account statement is cooked.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2012
blink182: What the Phuck is this, why are you selling a product that isn't ready?

I said it, information marketers are no good. You claimed to have spent 6 years developing the product and you still need another 24 hours to finish it. And definitely that account statement is cooked.
seriously this aint good for business
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2012
D product as u can see from the site is still in pre-launch. I tot it necessary to let my people have access to it now @ a lower cost. Anywhr from the look of things every product in Nigeria is a scam. I want to official close the pre-launch offer until when it is officially launched. That will not stop me from posting my daily account statement until the launch day.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2012
blink182: What the Phuck is this, why are you selling a product that isn't ready?

Don't mind this hungry man jare. Reminds me of the $25 alert guy on the other thread that keeps hammering on the alert service as if his life depends on it. Traders that actually make money from these businesses do not go around creating 1 page sales copy websites with photoshopped documents. They shutup and make money secretly or they teach newbies for free. When they decide to sell,you will see that they sell reasonable solutions (Nial Fuller). This man was only able to photoshop a few and even though he didn't have the rest he still kept the links there looking for who to fool. I'll give it to him though,whoever did the work on the website did a great job. The thing is..$19 looks small so people will definitely fall for this. *SMH*
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2012
alparifx: D product as u can see from the site is still in pre-launch. I tot it necessary to let my people have access to it now @ a lower cost. Anywhr from the look of things every product in Nigeria is a scam. I want to official close the pre-launch offer until when it is officially launched. That will not stop me from posting my daily account statement until the launch day.
are you closing the prelaunch because of our talk? Dont do that. If you think your stuff is worth it then carry on so you can gauge the market and your stuff should be dirt cheap or free at prelaunch to create buzz.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2012
Zeddicus:
Don't mind this hungry man jare. Reminds me of the $25 alert guy on the other thread that keeps hammering on the alert service as if his life depends on it. Traders that actually make money from these businesses do not go around creating 1 page sales copy websites with photoshopped documents. They shutup and make money secretly or they teach newbies for free. When they decide to sell,you will see that they sell reasonable solutions (Nial Fuller). This man was only able to photoshop a few and even though he didn't have the rest he still kept the links there looking for who to fool. I'll give it to him though,whoever did the work on the website did a great job. The thing is..$19 looks small so people will definitely fall for this. *SMH*
nna men, people have different biz strategy.abi nor be to make money? Just that what you are doing should be worth it.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2012
alparifx: D product as u can see from the site is still in pre-launch. I tot it necessary to let my people have access to it now @ a lower cost. Anywhr from the look of things every product in Nigeria is a scam. I want to official close the pre-launch offer until when it is officially launched. That will not stop me from posting my daily account statement until the launch day.
Story. A nice way to quickly run away. Oga, send product to those that paid and quit beating around the bush. If it works for them,good for you and your business!
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by easycopyrh(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2012
Na u sabi. OYINBO SAY SEEING IS BELIEVING. Show us proof nt ur ACCT SCREENSHOT. At least drop alerts for two weeks and see hw GUYS wil rush u AKARA evn at a higher price dat is if u re SURE OF UR PACKAGE O. SHIKINA
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by ayox2003: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2012
I've been writing a book on BOM for the past 3yrs but based on the constant changes made, I've decided to put it on hold. When I'm done with it, I'll give it free for the first 10 people on the BOM thread. After they have tested and proven my strategy, I bet I'll be selling a million copies later.

Goodluck.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by alparifx: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2012
fados4sure:
Yoh have only sent me mail that you are trying to put finishing touch in the software that i should waitb till 24hours..
I have sent back the funds to your Liberty Reserve account. If you are still interested in the product, Kindly check back by July when the product will be officially launched. Sorry for the incoveniences.

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by McGeorge1(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2012
@Alparifx, i like ur approach to all this critics but removing the pre-launch offer is not a good idea at all. People must always talk. If you had opened this tread without screenshots, we would need screenshots, now that you have screenshot i wonder what we need again. Im having plans to order for this on Mon. Pls forget the critics and reconsider your decision. Im tired of EURUSD will fall in 5hrs signal, seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: I Have Met With Banks To Make Old N200 Available - Emefiele / Traders Jubilate As Lagos Government Re-opens Ajegunle Market (Video) / Shoprite/palms Sango Ota Opening Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.