Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal (32703 Views)

Photo: See This Corper's Shocking Answer To An NYSC Official (hilarious) / Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal by henrixx(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnsaba:
Advice needed please! Am a core member currently servn in Kt, i'm embarkn on 2 personal. cds project which i hav submittd my proposa 2ru my Z.I last week! Though i hav nt yet gottn d approval. But my problem now is dat most of stakholders i met were not willn to assist me, even d lga caretaker chairman dat i met told dat l shud forget abt their assistance dat currently they are financial unstable. I resortd in meetn individuals but only few were givn me little like #100, #200 forgottn dat d project am embakn on is close to #430k.please ur advice is needed as i dont knw wat to do again, ( the projects are: 1 renovation/roofn of car park dat can enter 8 cars 2 organizin quiz/free distribution of calculator nd science texbooks among science students in 8 secondary schs) my contact is 08164231954
is Dat kano?

1 Like

Re: How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal by Johnsaba(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Katsina!
Re: How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal by Doggedangel07: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Hello NLers, please can i get a good NYSC proposal sample, as i'm about executing a project in my PPA. My e-mail is: doggedangel07@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal by surveycash(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
unknown247:
grin grin grin

The truth is that the 90% of NYSC project is been sponsored by the corps members direct or indirect unless you are a girl willing to sleep around with some old rich dudes in the community were you are serving and the NYSC authorty known it. If you are a guy probably a medical doctor (corp member) just get a rich sugar mummy to sponsor you.

Wrong! Spent about 4m on a computer laboratory in my time. I did not spend a Kobo from my pocket.

@OP & other CDS intending corps members, don't waste your time going around begging for money, they won't give you.

Here is what I did.

1. Spent the 1st 3 months learning their language.

2. Attended most of their festivals fully kitted including those labelled "fetish" by religious people. Learnt how to greet the chiefs and present introductory speech.

3. When I realised am getting popular. I went for the jugular. I sold the idea to few villagers friend and ask them to accompany me to see the chief.

4. On getting there, introduced myself well in their tradition to the amazement of everyone seated.

5. Spent the next 15mins on the dangers of lack of proper education and need for computers to fasten the learning curve.

6. Went ahead to promise I will build them a computer lab if they are ready to see my plan.

7. Revealed the plan by telling them by asking them a question.

"Do you know that with just N5m, we can achieve the best computer lab in this LGA?

"Do you know that there are illustrious sons/daughters in this community that spend that monthly on just diesel?...lol

"Do you know that just 5 of them bringing 1m each will make this project a history?

I told them I have a written proposal for such people and they should give 50 names of such.

Right there, we arranged for a community meeting the next week. I went there to present my project with projector and powerpoint. Some of them have not seen a laptop (lol) let alone projector. They were dazed.

We set up an "education committee" at the end. This committee comprising of some of the elders followed me door-to-door to "beg" for the said money. Just one person dropped 2m. If I was the treasurer to the donation account, I would have some millions.

We completed the project and it was named 1st of its kind in the LGA that the commissioner of education came to launch it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal by 9japrof(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2016
surveycash:

Wrong! Spent about 4m on a computer laboratory in my time. I did not spend a Kobo from my pocket.

@OP & other CDS intending corps members, don't waste your time going around begginf for money, they won't give you.

Here is what I did.

1. Spent the 1st 3 months learning their language.

2. Attended most of their festivals fully kitted including those labelled "fetish" by religious people. Learnt how to greet the chiefs and present introductory speech.

3. When I realised am getting popular. I went for the jogular. I sold the idea to few villagers friend and ask them to accompany me to see the chief.

4. On getting there, introduced myself well in their tradition to the amazement of everyone seated.

5. Spent the next 15mins on the danges of lack of proper education and need for computers to fasten the learning curve.

6. Went ahead to promise I will build them a computer lab if they are ready to see my plan.

7. Revealed the plan by telling them by asking them a question.

"Do you know that with just N5m, we can achieve the best computer lab in this LGA?

"Do you know that there are illustrious sons/daughters in this community that spend that monthly on just diesel?...lol

"Do you know that just 5 of them bringing 1m each will make this project a history?

I told them I have a written proposal for such people and they should give 50 names of such.

Right there, we arranged for a community meeting the next week. I went there to present my project with projector and powerpoint. Some of them have not seen a laptop (lol) let alone projector. They were dazed.

We set up an "education committee" at the end. This committe comprising of some of the elders followed me door-to-door to "beg" for the said money. Just one person dropped 2m. If I was the treasurer to the donation account, I would have some millions.

We completed the project and it was named 1st of its kind in the LGA that the commissioner of education came to launch it.

Nothing just happens, I don't believe in luck, I believe that for everything successful must have had a careful stratigized planning. kudos bros

2 Likes

Re: How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal by JustSkb: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Why Are Corpers Nicknamed Otondo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.