Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US (5433 Views)

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 / List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 3:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Yvete:

Imperiouxx, you know that we love to be chased. Very seldom do you find ladies doing the chase. grin There should be many single ones on Nairaland, but too shy to look for eligible guys like Imperiouxx, Kpolli and Havard-Grad lipsrsealed.

Who ever is lucky, I marry and since many of them love to be chased by guys, they loss. All animals are equal, ladies should learn to show first intention too.

1 Like

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by sunpet33(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
My name is Olumide peter....I live in ibadan...200 stdnt of Eksu..I'm single looking to hook up wit som1 gud btwn d age of 17_21 wit gud sense of humor....check me ojn facebook wit sunpet33@yahoo.com (Olumide peter)...my bb pin is 21601B70...thankz
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Who ever is lucky, I marry and since many of them love to be chased by guys, they loss. All animals are equal, [b]ladies should learn to show first intention too[/b].

Seconded, time no dey o. Yvete tell them o!
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yvete:

Imperiouxx, you know that we love to be chased. Very seldom do you find ladies doing the chase. grin There should be many single ones on Nairaland, but too shy to look for eligible guys like Imperiouxx, Kpolli and Havard-Grad lipsrsealed.

I have disqualified myself for the time being and I am no longer eligible until further notice, or until such a time that I will be swept off my chair (I don't do the 'feet' thingy) by a worthy woman. please take note. All other credentials remain valid. grin grin

Imperiouxx over to you buddy.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nigerian girls should learn to do this too

1 Like

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by oka4bartho(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lol .. Imperiouxx. Don't dream of anything like you see in that photo. The guy didnt seem excited!
More like WTF? grin
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Yvete,

Want you to hear this from olamide......but it's a pure curse on his haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCnLx9kBfSQ&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2013
The girl is tired of waiting for the ring so she take vex give am. Llollll
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2013
imperiouxx: @Yvete, Want you to hear this from olamide......but it's a pure curse on his haters

I heard tuale @ 2:13. That's where Kpolli got it from huh? cool
He's got nice punchlines, but the beat is too mellow for me. If you must drop designer names, at least pronounce Givenchy right. Lolz.
Courtesy of Imperiouxx, now dedicated to my haters. Haha!

I've always thought you're an R&B guy ... What's omo ota?
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2013
Yvete:

He's got nice punchlines, but the beat is too mellow for me. Now dedicated to my haters.

Hey, i've always thought you're an R&B guy ...

Yea, but that song is good for haterz. When ever you want to reply any hater, just give him/her that track. If the hater understands yoruba, he/she will have sleepless night.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2013
sunpet33: My name is Olumide peter....I live in ibadan...200 stdnt of Eksu..I'm single looking to hook up wit som1 gud btwn d age of 17_21 wit gud sense of humor....check me ojn facebook wit sunpet33@yahoo.com (Olumide peter)...my bb pin is 21601B70...thankz

Wow! Why must she have a good sense of humor? cheesy so you need a comedienne huh?

Mamacita007: The girl is tired of waiting for the ring so she take vex give am. Llollll

That lady has become the breadwinner. See how gayish the guy looks! Hehe
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by HarvardGrad: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2013
Yvete:

Chai, you get bad mouth o
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by green75: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
i need a bby, age 35 to 40yrs for datin..... cont. on bummy75@fastmail.net
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yvete:

He's got nice punchlines, but the beat is too mellow for me. If you must drop designer names, at least pronounce Givenchy right. Lolz.
Courtesy of Imperiouxx, now dedicated to my haters. Haha!

I've always thought you're an R&B guy ... What's omo ota?

Kini 2:13 Kpolli got it from Obalende motor park while doing apprenticeship with a driver wink

All of you that have been hitting on my boo, I have been watching u in 3D...

Now going back to watching mode
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2013
kpolli: Kini 2:13 Kpolli got it from Obalende motor park while doing apprenticeship with a driver wink

All of you that have been hitting on my boo, I have been watching u in 3D...

Now going back to watching mode

Hehe...seems like schoolwork has got you tied down.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2013
green75: i need a bby, age 35 to 40yrs for datin ..... cont. on bummy75@fastmail.net

Haba! A 35-40 year old baby for dating? grin

Harvard-Grad:
Chai, you get bad mouth o

Did I lie? Take a second look at the picture.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Adolite(m): 3:43am On Feb 27, 2013
Yvete:

@yvete, `Where you from? Ibo or hausa
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Adolite: @yvete, `Where you from? Ibo or hausa

Adolite adolite adolite how many times did i call u? grin didnt u see how other men describe themselves even with their bb pin. hahahaaha
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Adolite(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mamacita007:

Adolite adolite adolite how many times did i call u? grin didnt u see how other men describe themselves even with their bb pin. hahahaaha

We are not on BBM , if we are then i will know who is who by their names...u wanna answer the question for her? i sent you adding message request, can you reply please?
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by ugojamali(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
tongue nice little thread I came about. Uhm am not up to d marrying stage but wouldn't mind boning some nice us a-ss
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Agbro1: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2013
agbro1@ovi.com
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2013
Hmnnn heard someone would like to spend a weekend with Kpolli. Mamacita must hear this! grin #UndercoverIn-Law Haha!

Evidence:
kpolli: shocked wow....
Emm that can be arranged wink
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Yvete: Hmnnn heard someone would like to spend a weekend with Kpolli. Mamacita must hear this! grin #UndercoverIn-Law Haha!

Evidence:

Haaa... Moku mogbe modaran!!!!!
See set up

Ehn I meant I, Mamacita boo n her would spend weekend together... She wants some Java tutorials.... [s]Worst case scenario we would have a 3some wink[/s]
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
kpolli: Haaa... Moku mogbe modaran!!!!!
See set up

Ehn I meant I, Mamacita boo n her would spend weekend together... She wants some Java tutorials.... [s]Worst case scenario we would have a 3some wink[/s]

Yea right! I'm telling ...
Madam has a presentation today. Wonder how it turns out speaking in front of class. cheesy grin Wish I could watch it live.
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by imperiouxx(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yvete:

Madam has a presentation today. Wonder how it turns out speaking in front of class. cheesy grin Wish I could watch it live.

She should learn doing that fast. I'm stuck in between series of presentations now. March 19 (teach an independent study topic), March 21 (continuation), March 22 (conference) and April 8 (conference)..... Hell with this US schools sef angry cry angry
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yvete:

Now that's odd... I just finished a presentation in class... and I think I messed up cry

Goodluck to her, am sure she would be fine, u wud only distract her

Pls don't tell.... Lemme bribe u wink

1 Like

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
kpolli: Haaa... Moku mogbe modaran!!!!!
See set up

cry cry
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by kpolli(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mamacita007:

cry cry

Why are u crying my luv??
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 13, 2013
CFCfan is an eligible bachelor cheesy
Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Yvete(f): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2013
Hmnn... Ask Kpolli tongue

Re: Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US by Mamacita007(f): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yvete: Hmnn... Ask Kpolli tongue

thats kpoli's profile pix on nairaland llooolll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Hotie Tima's Chat Show: / Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) / Lonely And Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.