Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Do You Think Is The Best Way Out Of Poverty. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think Is The Best Way Out Of Poverty. (530 Views)

Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Best Way Out Of Poverty. by Josydaky(f): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2012
For me, I think the best way out of poverty would be to have the skill needed to start a business and be self employed.

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why You Need A Blog! / Stamp Collection / 360-Degree Digital Marketing Solutions For Smart Businesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.