Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan (4740 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by mukina2: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
Clarence Seedorf has confirmed he is leaving AC Milan as he seeks a new challenge.

Seedorf, 36, has spent the last decade with Milan after signing from city rivals Inter, but he is out of contract this summer and will not sign an extension.

"I leave a family," Seedorf told a press conference. "I will think about my future tomorrow. I would like to thank (club) president Silvio Berlusconi, (vice-president Adriano) Galliani and those that work at Milanello.

"I have spent half of my career at Milan and I only took the decision to leave the club recently. I am very saddened because this is like a family but I will continue my career in another team."

He added: "We could have reached an agreement over a renewal, but I chose to leave for the good of my future. I've been thinking about going for a while. It's important to think about life after football, but now I just want a new experience. The club have known this for two years."

Seedorf has been linked with Brazilian side Botafogo as well as clubs in England, America, the United Arab Emirates and China, but he insists he has not yet decided where he will play next.

"I have received a lot of offers even if I am 36 and I have to seriously evaluate many things," he said. "Money has never been an issue and I will speak to my family before making a decision."

Source
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
I like players like Seedorf that give a better part of their career to a team instead of prostituting around the globe looking for the center of gravity. Seedoref, just like Maldini will everly be remembered for what they've brought to Milan for over a period of time.

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by niddamugu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
He has tried..... I'd recommend Asia where can make "pension" money........
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by stepo707: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
niddamugu: He has tried..... I'd recommend Asia where can make "pension" money........

grin grin grin Thats what sharp guys are doing now.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by sylve11: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
afam4eva: I like players like Seedorf that give a better part of their career to a team instead of prostituting around the globe looking for the center of gravity. Seedoref, just like Maldini will everly be remembered for what they've brought to Milan for over a period of time.

my tot too! Wish u all the best in ur doings afterward Great ''Clarence Seedorf''. cool cool
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by maigida231(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
A player dat is 36yrs bt still runs lyk a machine with a fantastic abilities dat he has,ryt nw he d only player with alot of trophies both cl etc,we will always have u in our mind n heart as one of our best player ever,forza Milan
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by daviesmania(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
One of de greatest black player of all time, carry on professor Seedorf
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by Nasri100(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Atleast Seedorf is leaving through the front door...while ex gooner player Flamini is leaving through the Back Door.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by VolvoS60(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
I had no idea mister seedorf was still playing!!!

If I remember correctly, there was a time he had the distinction of being the only? (or one of 4) player(s) to win the champions league with 3? or 4? different clubs.

Still remember some wonder goal he scored almost from the halfway line at club level football a few years ago.

One of the best midfielders of his generation.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by KINGwax(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
maigida231: A player dat is 36yrs bt still runs lyk a machine with a fantastic abilities dat he has,ryt nw he d only player with alot of trophies both cl etc,we will always have u in our mind n heart as one of our best player ever,forza Milan

everythin na forza forza, forza barca, forza milan, forza inter, forza england. Why u no shut up before u start forza GEJ...I bet u dnt even knw what it means..forza dumbazz!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: everythin na forza forza, forza barca, forza milan, forza inter, forza england. Why u no shut up before u start forza GEJ...I bet u dnt even knw what it means..forza dumbazz!
oh boy,u vex o

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by 2baga(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
bros which 1 now haba! u too charge o o
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by wilxz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
milehigh06:
oh boy,u vex o

No be small vex, e be like say the guy don dey carry am for mind since. Him just decide to burst out today. LWKMD.
Good luck to a wonderful midfielder.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by maigida231(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
For those dat don't know d meaning of forza in Italy,it literal meaning strength or force. wen it's exclamation it mean go it's mainly used to cheer or encourage,guess by nw u know wat it means,nxt time don't make fool out of urself,@kingwax is a privilege u know nw,nxt time if a donkey lyk u don't knw wat it means ask than mak fool out of ya self.once more forza Milan.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by lordkrato(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: everythin na forza forza, forza barca, forza milan, forza inter, forza england. Why u no shut up before u start forza GEJ...I bet u dnt even knw what it means..forza dumbazz!

haba...that did not make sense...what he said was right oo if u get grouse make u settle am somewhere else..

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by KINGwax(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
maigida231: For those dat don't know d meaning of forza in Italy,it means strength or force,guess by nw u know wat it means,nxt time don't make fool out of urself,@kingwax is a privilege u know nw,nxt time if a donkey lyk u don't knw wat it means ask than mak fool out of ya self.once more forza Milan.
hey kid, allow me to elucidate better by hanging at the helm of ds little erudition..
Forza, literary means 'strength and force' but when u use it in statements which usually comes wit an exclamation, it means 'go'. So think of it, in for your deluded mind, u were actually sayin, 'strength and force milan' right? When actually it means, 'go(wit a force and strength of a horse-), milan!
I hope u learned somethin today, kiddo? When next u check up a new word, pls undstnd dt it's meaning when writing is sometimes very different in speeches!
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by ogaemma: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
The guy have always been there like forever. Bravo to his effort in Milan and his great contribution to the game of football.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by dadicvila(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
you must be an idiot,if u dont know the meaning of "Forza" u beta ask....Forza Seedorf!!!kant 4get the goal against Man U at the San Siro and also the one against Bayern at Allianz arena(dat distance shot),Godbless you and make your days long...FORZA MILAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by KINGwax(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
dadicvila: you must be an idiot,if u dont know the meaning of "Forza" u beta ask....Forza Seedorf!!!kant 4get the goal against Man U at the San Siro and also the one against Bayern at Allianz arena(dat distance shot),Godbless you and make your days long...FORZA MILAN!!!
when we start cutting out slacks for fools, then make your opinion knwn.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by maigida231(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
dadicvila: you must be an idiot,if u dont know the meaning of "Forza" u beta ask....Forza Seedorf!!!kant 4get the goal against Man U at the San Siro and also the one against Bayern at Allianz arena(dat distance shot),Godbless you and make your days long...FORZA MILAN!!!
seedorf was one of d best midfielder in Milan n also in world wish seedorf wonderful adventure ahead,forza seedorf,forza dadicvila n forza Milan
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by decode55(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
stepo707:

grin grin grin Thats what sharp guys are doing now.
like yakUBU
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by javalove(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
He's such a nice dude. . .i was with him last september in geneva. . .friendly guy.

I wish him well. . .smiley

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by dadicvila(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: when we start cutting out slacks for fools, then make your opinion knwn.
tell that to your parents,goat
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: hey kid, allow me to elucidate better by hanging at the helm of ds little erudition..
Forza, literary means 'strength and force' but when u use it in statements which usually comes wit an exclamation, it means 'go'. So think of it, in for your deluded mind, u were actually sayin, 'strength and force milan' right? When actually it means, 'go(wit a force and strength of a horse-), milan!
I hope u learned somethin today, kiddo? When next u check up a new word, pls undstnd dt it's meaning when writing is sometimes very different in speeches!
Is this the thread where we can yarn ballz ... Cuz dis dude just did
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by yeye4live(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
Seedorf 4eva I wil always mis ur style forza forza
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by redcliff: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by ernestleon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
why are you so critical dont he have the right to express himself...by the way forza means strenght,force,agility in italian
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by sirwyte(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2012
E b lyk say u carry ur grudge entr ds room. Gerawt jooor. We dnt need dudes lyk u hr
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by Abayomin70(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2012
the best black player and midmidfida walking on planet earth this guy will always b remeba in acmilan
Re: Clarence Seedorf Leaves AC Milan by daviesmania(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2012
Abayomin70: the best black player and midmidfida walking on planet earth this guy will always b remeba in acmilan
no no no he's not de best black player, not 4 one day. Pele & Weah ar very far ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Westham Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 / The 20 Best Club In Europe According To Uefa Ranking / Top Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.