Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Which Is Better? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Is Better? (691 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better? by Daray(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2007
Which one should I go for? I have just started my master's programme in University of Ibadan (petroleum Eng.) and now invited for medical test in First bank. I am confused because I've always wanted to become a lectrurer but at the same time need money.
Re: Which Is Better? by Pinchress(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2007
I think you should go along with the first bank medicals without quitting your masters programm. Please know that your masters is an investment in your self and could help you get a job in an oil company which would be far better than the first bank job. You could try and switch to part time if it is available. If not you could try to arrange to be in Ibadan for weekends and who knows first bank could post you to Ibadan which would make it easy for you. But i think you should try and blend the too but dont quit your masters.
Re: Which Is Better? by Daray(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2007
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Facilities Manager Wanted- Urgently / My Testimony / Any Info On Huawei Test(urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.