Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,634 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Are You Tired Of Being Poor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Tired Of Being Poor? (630 Views)

Definition Of Being "POOR" / The Advantage In Being Poor / What Being Poor Actually Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Being Poor? by myike2(m): 12:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Hello Nairalanders. Let me not bore you with many stories; I would get down to the point. There is a sound money making way I would introduce to you that would give you an extra cash. If you are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme that would promise you $200 every day, then this is not for you. What I am offering is a system that would give you a GUARANTEED and STEADY income EVERYDAY, even if you decide not to work for that day. I have tried it, and it worked, so its a tested and trusted system. If it didn't work, I wouldn't bother creating a post here. If you need further information, or you are tired of being poor, then e-mail me at myike2 at yahoo dot com, with the subject "I am interested". You can thank me later.

Note: replace 'at' with (@); replace 'dot' with (.) and all the words should be joined together.{myike2 at yahoo dot com}

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People So Cryptic Explaining Business Ideas Here / 100 Metric Tons Caustic Soda For Sale / Blog Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.