Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Are People So Cryptic Explaining Business Ideas Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are People So Cryptic Explaining Business Ideas Here (632 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Are People Still Making Money From Forex / Explaining Islamic banking & Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People So Cryptic Explaining Business Ideas Here by brianromel(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
I wonder at times why people can be so cryptic here about business.

I have read some posts here where a person says he has funds and is in need of businesses to dabble into, and most people don't even provide the details of the businesses for the person to pick from.
Everyone just goes on ranting about one online business or the other without showing points on how to start it,where the issues are in the business or how profit making is made.Same goes for offline businesses.

Can't we just tell them about a business, the ups and downs, why it is profitable because see what and what we have done, or where to watch out for so we do not make mistakes.

Instead most people put up the business they do and their mail or number tofor the poor bloke to call and waste his or her time.

Do they forget there its not only the lad asking for business that is also reading there replies, please people, when someone asks for information, this is a forum, share it to its completeness or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Cryptic Explaining Business Ideas Here by lymon004: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
Thanks fam, I'm always wondering the same thing.it's very irking. if you don't have ideas to pitch in, just sit back and benefit from those who have something to pitch in; as simple as that.
Re: Why Are People So Cryptic Explaining Business Ideas Here by CHIMSKY(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2012
you forget that most of these so called business opportunities are actually posted by smart Nigerians who are here to sell knowledge.It is called information marketing.If they explain the business to you then there is nothing left to sell.they have no more leverage.I know a bloke who runs forex trading.I know that he makes more money from teaching ppl how to trade than from actually trading himself.
With the selfish spirit Nigerians have do you really think that anyone who discovered how to make money on the net would really want to tell you?The magic is in the web of secrecy.
Re: Why Are People So Cryptic Explaining Business Ideas Here by 2sexy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
CHIMSKY: you forget that most of these so called business opportunities are actually posted by smart Nigerians who are here to sell knowledge.It is called information marketing.If they explain the business to you then there is nothing left to sell.they have no more leverage.I know a bloke who runs forex trading.I know that he makes more money from teaching ppl how to trade than from actually trading himself.
With the selfish spirit Nigerians have do you really think that anyone who discovered how to make money on the net would really want to tell you?The magic is in the web of secrecy.

You are right but to those who know what information marketing is really, they don't hold back information. In fact, if you want make more money as an information marketer, give out more information.

But just like you said and think, many people will hold back information and thinking that is how to make money, more money from the business. WRONG!

(1) (Reply)

100 Metric Tons Caustic Soda For Sale / Access Free Funds For Your Projects / Etisalat Promo Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.