Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final (6117 Views)

More Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With Fans In Miami Heats Game / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP / The NBA Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by daviesmania(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2012
4 those of u thinkin Lebron james wil someday outshine Michael Jordan, i no 4 some reason u may also be thinkin dat someday R. Kelly wil outshine Michael Jackson in music industry, Messi wil outshine Pele in football, Mikel wil outshine Okocha, in Nigerian national team, Terry G wil outshine 2face in Naija music industry, Adenuga wil ovatake Dangote in cash making, Boko haram wil outshine al guæda in terorism, Aba wil better Calabar in neatness & above all gay couples will be more dan straight couples. Hahaha! U no wat? I dont tink so!
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by musty1987(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Siga:

Bros...u just massacre the boys names...no be bash, na Bosh, Miller and Chalmers...then no be harder...na Harden...haba...

my guy u r not serious grin
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by pomporiking: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
We all know durant is a better baller than james..and d only reason heat won d series was nt cos of him but their role players miller chalmers battier and co
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by omosexy1: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
pompori king: We all know durant is a better baller than james..and d only reason heat won d series was nt cos of him but their role players miller chalmers battier and co

Oh no no no I wish to disagree with you. I don't think you followed the series. Miami Heat were almost out of the playoffs losing 2 - 3 to Bolton Celtics before Lebron James did what was considered a miracle, he outclassed his average performance in game 5 and 6. I followed the game all through and I was astonished. It was like he was fighting for his life. I saw a beast in Game 5 not Lebron James. Also, 49 states in America thought Oklahoma Thunders was gonna win, I thought so after Game 1 because of their flair (but sha those young lads dey play basket). However, Lebron James again proved 49 states wrong. He coordinated the play, he was at the defense, he did most of the passes by spotting milner, chalmers for the 3 pointers. He was just too strong for Ubaka and he also frustrated Durant. Abegi I trip for the guy. Even Magic Johnson sef trip for the guy.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by omosexy1: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ermmm for those of your based in Nigeria, LEBRON JAMES is equivilent to Kano or OKOSHA.. But he doesent play footbal. He plays something called: basket ball. cheers! undecided

Your post is extremely rude. You being out of the country doesn't mean you are more exposed to those who decide to reside in Nigeria (you might be to the less privilege). There are a lot of peeps in Nigeria who live a better life than you do. Well exposed, better educated and have traveled the world. So you see its just about interest and not location. You should know that peeps in Nigeria are more interested in football than basketball. And please get your spellings right.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
Outshine MJ? shocked grin

no way!!

Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
omosexy1:

Your post is extremely rude. You being out of the country doesn't mean you are more exposed to those who decide to reside in Nigeria (you might be to the less privilege). There are a lot of peeps in Nigeria who live a better life than you do. Well exposed, better educated and have traveled the world. So you see its just about interest and not location. You should know that peeps in Nigeria are more interested in football than basketball. And please get your spellings right.

ok i sincerely hope you ONLY USING Cork to educate readers and not actually taking him serious! grin

solomon111: The most boring sport in the world.
Mscheww!!

TOTALLY agree!

Soccer > BB n-e-day!! cool

*looking @ Royal* grin grin
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Blyss: 1:42am On Jul 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Outshine MJ? shocked grin

no way!!

LOL got that pic as my home screen on my cell.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nostradamus: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
xtrafly:
Miami heat all the way, Lebron finally got the only thing missing from a fairytale career... Good try thunder (I guess sango was sleeping. Lol) this title is going to be in the eastern conference for a while. Still lakers at heart though (its kobe after jordan, greatest ever). And to those who think basketball is a boring sport, y'all need to wake up
hey bro,how do you watch NBA games in Nigeria, I suddenly developed strange interest for the game.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by james255(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
jmslimx:
Miami Heat 4 life... I watched it all through .. I knew he is gonna get this ring someday becos his attitude towards being a champ changed all of a sudden . OKC played but they lack some minor stuff...wow basketball is a lovely Game

are you still Miami heat supporter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? / Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre / Rio2016: Nigeria Has Finally Won A Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.