Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard (1389 Views)

Steven Gerrad To Leave Liverpool For The US MLS At The End Of The Season / Ryan Giggs,lampard,fabregas,gerrad: Shortlisted For This Years Ballon D'or / Lampard/gerrad Who Plays Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by okewole(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2006
there is no doubt,they are both good but i respect gerrad much than lampard
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Akolawole(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2006
Who is the most improved?
Frank.

Who is a better goal scorer?
Frank.
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by okewole(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2006
BEST MOTIVATOR--GERRAD
BETTER ACHIEVER--GERRAD
TELEVISION BEST GOAL--GERRAD
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Priscila(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2006
Lampard! this man fascinates me with his kicks> so hot and lethal
what a striker?
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by bolaoni(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2006
Priscila:

Lampard! this man fascinates me with his kicks> so hot and lethal
what a striker?

Priscy, I really admire your enthusisam in this forum. I can't just imagine that this is the same person that was new to the game some months back!

Keep it up baby.

The question: Gerrard by far!
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Priscila(f): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2006
thanks balaoni!

I really have alot of interest in this game
and am keenly watching all those players!
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Akolawole(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2006
@Everyone

How many goals did Gerrah scored in the last two seasons?

How many goald did they score in the last European nations cup?
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by nightrider: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2006
i can see this going to almost be as hot as RVN , HENRY thread.
I think lampard is better, but its tight, very tight

no i think gerrad is better,

sorry lampard

no gerrad

lampard
gerrad

lampard

gerrad

lamp, ger

lam ,ger

la ge

la ga

lamp(g)rad
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by slimnike(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gerrard is better than lampard.That is the truth.
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Akolawole(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
@Slimnike

How? Please tell us.
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by slimnike(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gerrard has pace,he can run well.But lampard,he can not run.
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by mochafella(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2006
e be like say this one nah draw ooo.

Gerrard seems more versatile and there were times under Houllier where Liverpool would fold if he wasn't on the field, but you can't argue with Lamps goal-scoring.

This one is too close to call but if I was Eriksson and had to choose, Gerrard would start and Lamps would be first off the bench. I would have these four in midfield.

Gerrard
Joe Spice Boy
Parker??
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by nightrider: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2006
i think i finally after much thot agree that Gerrad is better,
he might not score as much as lampard. but he is more skillful. And has more assist.
But it's very close sha. The two have different strenghts
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Akolawole(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2006
To cap it up : Frank is the current second best footballer in the World.
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by bolaoni(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2006
And Gerrad is the current Champions League Holder. It was Gerrad's inspiration that led Liverpool to the Cup
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by slimnike(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2006
For me i'm a Chelsea fan and i will tell you the truth,Gerrard is more better.Take it or leave it.
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Akolawole(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2006
Its not about supporting Chelsea or not.

I admire Gerrad a lot but i look at the statistics in club and national team.

For three year, Frank is most consistent player in the premiership and for his national team as well.

Hardly get a yellow card let alone RED[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] like Steven.
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by bolaoni(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2006
slimnike:

For me i'm a Chelsea fan and i will tell you the truth,Gerrard is more better.Take it or leave it.

Koko oro, just that the band leader won'r ever agree with anybody angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by sholashola: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2007
Gerrard is better than Lampard. He is lethal and could play any role at least he has done that a lot of times except for keeping the goal. plus Gerrard does not get frustrated easily. I love Steven G smiley smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Migines(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2007
Gerrard(captain wonder) of course!
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by toba1909(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2007
Gerrard is better than Frank in every aspect on the field
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by Migines(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2007
Thank u!
Re: Who Is The Best Liverpool's Gerrad Or Chelsea Lampard by kaydee(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2007
Which kind question be this? Gerrard all the way!Gerrard is better throughout.

nightrider:

i can see this going to almost be as hot as RVN , HENRY thread.
I think lampard is better, but its tight, very tight

no i think gerrad is better,

sorry lampard

no gerrad

lampard
gerrad

lampard

gerrad

lamp, ger

lam ,ger

la ge

la ga

lamp(g)rad

Nah!!!!!!!!!The difference is clear here.gerrard is better at all.What Lampard can do,Gerrard can do better.

(1) (Reply)

OPEN SOCCER SCREENING FOR UK TRIALS / Shortlists For 2008 FIFA Awards Revealed / African Footballer Of the Year 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.