Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? (905 Views)

Watch For Free Interesting New Nollywood Films On Africa Magic Family. / Need To Download Films On My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Ooooo / Nollywood Films On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by Jayboy124: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
I was wondering if any Nairalander (based in Lagos and has a lot of old movies in his drive) would be willing to meet up and help me with some of the movies. I would prefer to meet at Ozone or Genesis. We could also chit-chat about movies and the Oscars et al. Depending on the day of the week also, I could thank you by buying tickets to watch a movie at whichever cinema we meet (not 3D films oh). Thanks a lot in advance.
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by Pacify: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
I've got more than enough movies on my hard drive and I'd be glad to share with you. Hit me up on 07031040173. I'll only be available on weekends cos of work but if you so desperately need them, you could pay me a visit at my workplace.
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pacify: I've got more than enough movies on my hard drive and I'd be glad to share with you. Hit me up on 07031040173. I'll only be available on weekends cos of work but if you so desperately need them, you could pay me a visit at my workplace.

No need for me to post again then. . . .
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by Jayboy124: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2012
semid4lyfe:

No need for me to post again then. . . .

You can. Ozone or Genesis? What day will you be free?
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2012
Jayboy124:

You can. Ozone or Genesis? What day will you be free?

Hmmm. . . .
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by Jayboy124: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Hmmm. . . .not sure about Ozone and Genesis but it has to be on a wednesday cos that's my only off day from work.

Hit me up on 0T0MMMAD1AP (hope you can decipher this?) so we can relate. . .

Nope. My CIA friend can't seem to too, looool.
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by vescucci(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2012
Why don't you just download what you need?
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by Jayboy124: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
vescucci: Why don't you just download what you need?

Usually subscribe for bundles with 3GB data cap. And my modem isn't fast enough for such downloads.

You didn't think I hadn't thought of that before, right?
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by vescucci(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lol. Double negatives. Sorry. You made it sound like you couldn't find what you were looking for. I have tons upon tons of oldies. Unfortunately I'm not where you can reach me. I'm glad our kind is not dead though.
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Jayboy124:

Nope. My CIA friend can't seem to too, looool.

Guy, na wa for you o. Upon all the films wey you dey watch, simple code like this you no fit decipher grin
Re: I Need Films on my lappy. Can anyone help? by Jayboy124: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
vescucci: Lol. Double negatives. Sorry. You made it sound like you couldn't find what you were looking for. I have tons upon tons of oldies. Unfortunately I'm not where you can reach me. I'm glad our kind is not dead though.

You can say that again, looool.

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Download Torrent Files / Help For A Script / Video: Jackie Chan Speak Pidgin, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo On His Movie In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.