Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous (2549 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by frudokafor(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
Four years back, this dark tall dude came frequenting nd our house ooo, formin one kin gentleman. Noticed d way she always looked at him and the much devotion she gave to him on phone.
Now in a couple of weeks....she wud be parking out of our house...oops am so so hapili annoyed with a mixture of high jealousy.
I do wish her good tidings ooo...BUT AM JEALOUS anoda guy is dragin her away from us.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by xyloxloto(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2012
grin
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by frudokafor(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2012
Why u dey smile na
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2012
@OP
are you really "jealous" because some guy is dragging her AWAY FROM YOU? or is there another side of the story?
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by frudokafor(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2012
Cos...someone is draging her away ooo
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by buchi4action(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2012
Don't you know that the guy is doing your family a great favour?, are u going to marry ur sister?, do u have a crush on the guy?, is there another side of the story we don't know?....
Till you answer these questions,then i will comment.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2012
frudokafor: Cos...someone is draging her away ooo

let us know when you will be ready to tell us EXACTLY what the problem is.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by olaboy1: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
why the general assumption that there is more to this story, and a lot of people conceptualizing it as weird?
What the OP is feeling is a popular family syndrome of a very responsible daughter been taken away under the much coveted umbrella of marriage; his mistake I think is terming it as jealousy....no it's not jealousy, except you guys prior to this day have some siblings rivalry.

Your parents must also have same feelings, considering the benefits of having such an illustrious daughter around for so many years, its just some sort of mixed feelings that will probably mellow down with time.

Actively participate in your sister's wedding and always chirp it to her how much you are going to miss her and how insensitive you have been all these years in appreciating her input to the family at large, and watch her smiling.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by Busybody2(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hilarious thread grin
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
ola_boy: why the general assumption that there is more to this story, and a lot of people conceptualizing it as weird?
What the OP is feeling is a popular family syndrome of a very responsible daughter been taken away under the much coveted umbrella of marriage; his mistake I think is terming it as jealousy....no it's not jealousy, except you guys prior to this day have some siblings rivalry.

Your parents must also have same feelings, considering the benefits of having such an illustrious daughter around for so many years, its just some sort of mixed feelings that will probably mellow down with time.

Actively participate in your sister's wedding and always chirp it to her how much you are going to miss her and how insensitive you have been all these years in appreciating her input to the family at large, and watch her smiling.

Was wondering too why everyone was going the dirty route.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by moremi2008(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
LOL @ this thread. Did you have plans to marry your sister for yourself? Or was the family planning to keep her around forever as an old maid? What kind of nonsense jealousy is this? angry
Re: My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous by frudokafor(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2012
@ all, me luv my sister vewi much. I do know she ll be fine where she's goin, her presence wud so much be mizd.
Na bad eye i dey use look d groom to be since.
I hope afta d weddin it ll change

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Lady In Distress. / Dealing With Depression / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.