Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Do You Need Crude Oil Then Contact Me. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need Crude Oil Then Contact Me. (384 Views)

Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? / Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco) Reply For Contract Procedure Cif/tto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Crude Oil Then Contact Me. by bankers: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hi,

If you need BLCO without time wasting, you can do business with us. without wasting time our procedure is as follows.

• TTO PROCEDURE.
• Seller & Buyer sign SPA & lodge with their respective banks.
• Seller gives POP
• Buyer SWIFTS MT103/23, MT799, LC or $350k/N50m BG, Escrow, Draft or Manager’s cheque for logistics cashable after Q&Q.
• Seller’s vessel issues ATB
• Buyer’s Supercargo and Inspectors board for Q&Q with result copied to Seller & Supercargo remaining on board.
• Buyer re-charters vessel from vessel handler/owner
• Buyer SWIFTS payment to Seller & all nominated accounts on presentation of invoice and documents.

As you can see it is very clear. because we dont want long chain and time wasters. The product is availabe and on signing of the SPA within 48hrs we make all relevant document available only for serious buyers. you can contact me if you can proceed with this via my mail. poweroilng@yahoo.com my name is dickson.
Re: Do You Need Crude Oil Then Contact Me. by wysenas(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2012
Dickson,check yur mail 4 my buyer procedures.can u handle lpfo contract deal with POP?500,000b and 1m barrels on TTT basis naira deal@90 less 4.if u have,send d SPA now to shaibonline@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Awoseg Business Centre / Free E-book On The Step By Step Guide Of How To Make $500daily Trading Sport / Do You Want Your Business To Feel It's Made Of Money???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.