Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! (14212 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) / D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) / Uk’s The Sunday Telegraph’s Stella Magazine Tags Omotola Jalade As The Queen Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 23, 2012
D'banj Now Covers UK Observer Magazine,
[img]http://3.bp..com/-q_40MUHRe0I/T-SoilRnrVI/AAAAAAAAb60/LgG4ap6hRFg/s400/0dbanjcoversukmagazine+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Dbanj has made it into the UK media big time, by appearing on the cover of The Observer Magazine. A style publication of The Guardian UK.

The magazine which hits news stands on Sunday, is a representation of how the koko master is sewing himself into the fabric of the music industry outside the shores of Nigeria.
http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/art-a-life/40036-dbanj-covers-uk-style-magazine

this is gud!!! Congrats to the Kokomaster! I cann't wait till he got his grammy! I saw his oliver twist video as no.2 on the uk toplist lastweek!

14 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by basher(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2012
I'm not hating here, but It's "TheObserver Magazine" (a free, weak magazine handed out by jobless people at train & bus stations) and not "Observer Magazine" which is part of a major UK daily.

He still try though smiley

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by babyboy3(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2012
basher: I'm not hating here, but It's "TheObserver Magazine" (a free, weak magazine handed out by jobless people at train & bus stations) and not "Observer Magazine" which is part of a major UK daily.

The Observers make millions from advertising so its better to hand it out to millions for free order than to sell it to a small group.

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by dagreen14: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2012
basher: I'm not hating here, but It's "TheObserver Magazine" (a free, weak magazine handed out by jobless people at train & bus stations) and not "Observer Magazine" which is part of a major UK daily.

Recognition brings money
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by queensmith: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
i just get excited when i hear that choone everywhere i go now, its too much of a choone, Don jazzy did well with that choone. . . . . . o we're meant to be talking about dbanj? sorry. . . . . embarassed embarassed

Whats the observer magazine? embarassed
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2012

Hmmm, I wonder how you'd feel if that was your picture on the mag. You definitely are hating.
Its Dbanj's time. Wishing him the very BEST. Next, I hope Newsweek or Times!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by dasparrow: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
Drock4christ: D'banj Now Covers UK Observer Magazine,
[img]http://3.bp..com/-q_40MUHRe0I/T-SoilRnrVI/AAAAAAAAb60/LgG4ap6hRFg/s400/0dbanjcoversukmagazine+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
this is gud!!! Congrats to the Kokomaster! I cann't till he got his grammy! I saw his oliver twist video as no.2 on the uk toplist lastweek!

It does NOT look like him at all. I am not saying that it is not D'Banj, I am just saying he looks totally different.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Abayomin70(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
is guaranteeeee dbanj is going to collect grammy bcus he as join illuminati but i pray he neva kill him d way 2pac,whitney houston and so many others where killed

Pls wat wil u gain in dis life wen u av d hole world and loss ur soul

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by timmy1999(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
I lluminati nlA...
Before now..dbanj was just know only in nigeria and oda part of africa..but since joining the group and paying d ultimate price..his soul...u can see he is getting popular everyday....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Chidex2442(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
So? Is it d solution to our nigerian problems? Mtcheeew....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
dasparrow:

It does NOT look like him at all. I am not saying that it is not D'Banj, I am just saying he looks totally different.

He's rolling with better human beings, so the different look is expected unlike when he was with those buttwipes

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Akbee(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Oh i see.dis is all wot the illuminati as got for him.this isnt n achievement BUT just a normal thing.IS E D FIRST BLAK MUSICIAN TO APPEAR ON THE COVER OF THIS PUBLICATiON.I HOPE D ILLUMINATI AS GOT BETA PLANS FOR HIM LIKE WINNING THE GRAMMY

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by inspirenet: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
wink
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Vykiano(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Oh wat a freemasonary.......dapo,wetin ur hand de do inside ur suit??.

Gud1 anyways......
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by kaiter: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Very nice! i like it.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by KINGwax(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
baby-boy:

The Observers make millions from advertising so its better to hand it out to millions for free order than to sell it to a small group.
thanks jare. That mag is not a low timer...we all knw dt...unless u aint relevant in the u.k
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by KINGwax(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith: i just get excited when i hear that choone everywhere i go now, its too much of a choone, Don jazzy did well with that choone. . . . . . o we're meant to be talking about dbanj? sorry. . . . . embarassed embarassed

Whats the observer magazine? embarassed
i was jes begining to like u, seriously, why d hating. If nairaland has a magazine, you'll be scrambling to appear on it's front page. So shut your fucck up stool!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
dasparrow:

I agree with you. The first time I saw him in the ''fall in love'' video, I barely recognized him.
He's always wearing dark shades. I believe that's the reason.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by cap28: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
An illuminati slave is placed on the cover of a magazine that no-one in the UK reads and nigerians are going crazy smh!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by KINGwax(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He's rolling with better human beings, so the different look is expected unlike when he was with those buttwipes
i like your explanation for dt fool because if you've resolved to say, 'wit new powers come new responsibilities' he wldnt have understood you!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Ikengawo: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
"Just because I'm getting money d'people say I joined illuminati" -timaya. Good morning from america haters grin
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by gbadexy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Guys una no dey tire for this illuminati crap? Tupac, whiteney all died at their appointed time, abi won't they die like every normal people because they are stars.
Check the illuminati at wikipedia to have some idea about it and stop all these theories and it being a satan worship.
I read the first criteria for members is the believe in the supreme being and the creator, I haven't seen anything satanic there. That's their business sha but one doesn't need to sell their soul, (if that is possible) to be successful in life, that's what failures that are justifying their condition say about successful people to console themselves.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
KINGwax: i like your explanation for dt fool because if you've resolved to say, 'wit new powers come new responsibilities' he wldnt have understood you!

Who gives a flyingdick about what bootlickers think ? cheesy they will only whine and stress themselves while dbanj is getting blessed.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by ehibia(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
good for him.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by KINGwax(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: An illuminati slave is placed on the cover of a magazine that no-one in the UK reads and nigerians are going crazy smh!
what's d illuminati? I knw nigerians loved to eat all poo dolled out to them. Do u think dbanj will ever be an illuminati? Even your president can't be. A guy is making waves, hitting it big time and y'all keep beefing him. It's clear it's dawn on you dt he made your man, don crazy, you're jes on d failed angle. What did we really hear abt your solar 'perplexus'. No usual airplay, no don jazzy again. The big fish has left d water, y'all scramblin to survive. Forget your hatred, dbanj, for now, is having his time, i dnt knw of tomorrow. It's jes futile tryin to hate...
You knw his new slang?
'I'm skibanj, eh, ömö nla...to ba wa mi ninu odo wa bambë ëja nla!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by PlayLover: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
pehaps dbanj isn't mature enough to hide the whole hand, thats why he is hiding only the THUMB. i wish there were other proofs.
dnative: http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by PlayLover: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THIS NOISE, ABI TUPAC, WHITNEY, MICHAEL JACSON DO WETIN DEM DO FINISH, DEM STILL DIE GO. ABEG MAKE I HEAR WORD JARE WATCH THIS VIDEO OF BOKO HARAMS MESSAGE TO US GOVERNMENT AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua8nalx3l7s
Drock4christ: D'banj Now Covers UK Observer Magazine,

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/art-a-life/40036-dbanj-covers-uk-style-magazine

this is gud!!! Congrats to the Kokomaster! I cann't till he got his grammy! I saw his oliver twist video as no.2 on the uk toplist lastweek!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by bojar(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
D banj made the best decision of his life..
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by KINGwax(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
PlayLover: pehaps dbanj isn't mature enough to hide the whole hand, thats why he is hiding only the THUMB. i wish there were other proofs.
^^^hey u, crap!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by dabigwalls: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
see positioning. In the Arts, there is an element of political correctness that even the endowed need. You can have talent without a platform. Dbanj has a platform, to stop him will be hard now men! Get your platforms too friends!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Fred53: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Well african micheal jackson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Reveals What He Will Do If Elected / Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee / Rmd Survives Ghastly Car Accident .(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.