Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited (3981 Views)

HSE Officer At Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Limited. / Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment / Midwestern Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited by jango(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
pls House i was invited for a pre-screening test by the so called Midwestern oil and gas Nig Ltd, but by main looking at the invitation letter , u dont need a soothsayer to tell you that they are fraudulent company .
fellas every body should shine his or her eyes , dont fall a victim . Na 9ja we dey.No long thing.
OIL COMPANY WEY DEY USE YAHOO , WE NO GET WEBSITE, SECONDLY THAT UK NUMBER THAT IS THERE IS FAKE IT IS THE ONE THEY CONFIGURE ONLINE WITH MTN OR CELTEL.INSHORT BEWARE OF ALL UK NUMBER WITH THIS SERIES {+4470} [+447024055385}IT IS FAKE NUMBER FOR YAHOO BOYZ BE WARNED .
NWANNE GBADOANYA IGBADOUKWU .UCHE GI DIKWAYA.TITE

BELOW IS THE COPY OF MY OWN INVITATION LETTER FOR PRE-SRCEENING TEST.

Midwestern Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, subsidiary of Packer Corporation, One of the world integrated Energy company with central Headquarters in London.(United Kingdom).
Midwestern Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is newly established Oil and Gas Company with exploration operation located in Kwale in Ndokwa West local Government area of delta State , Nigeria.
As a newly established Oil and Gas Company about to start it"s exploration operation by second quarter of next Year 2008, decided to recruit it"s staffs based on, skill,merit and job trainning.
For this reason Midwestern Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited went through job applications letters submitted for the positions of Engineering graduate trainee, Operator trainee, Maintaince trainee and office technical assistant trainee advertised in London and Nigeria news papers.
we write to inform you to attend a screening interview/london skill eligible visa interview at
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION,
(TRADE/INVESTMENT, CONSULAR AND VISA SECTIONS)
DANGOTE HOUSE,
AGUYI IRONSI STREET,
WUSE.
ABUJA, NIGERIA
DATE MONDAY 17th DECEMBER, 2007
TIME: 11AM

ENROLLMENT CONDITIONS

The training programme will take place in our central headquarters, Packer Corporations London, United kindom.the trianing programme will last up to six months during which continuous assessment in the progmamme and appraisal of trainees will take place. the training will be intensive with practical assignments.
All selected trainees will receive monthly up keep allowance and they will accomodated and fed through out the duration of the programme when are in actual trainning in London.
Applicants who are able to complete their travelling documents will depart Nigeria for London on 15th of January 2008.
During the six months training period, trainees WILL NOT be employees of Midwestern Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited.
Trainees who sucessfuly complete the programme will be considered for assignment in Midwestern Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited located in Kwale, Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta, Nigeria.

TRAVELLING ARRANGEMENT
The management of Midwestern Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited will be incharge of your flight tickets and procurement of your international passports. Also to exercise perfectly on your visa processing towards the london skill worker eligible visas.
if you are interested in the trainning in London, United Kindom, please email Attorney that will be incharge to offer you visa.
Mind you, his office is one of the most respected office in the United Kingdom.first write in your subject ATTORNEY MIKE ZACK .I., He is the attorney incharge in the issuance of visas. you can email him with this email address. mikezack4565557_ukconsular@yahoo.com. or call him with +447024055385, giving the following informations below.
SURNAME
OTHERNAMES
HOME TOWN
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
STATE
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
SCAN ONE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH AND ATTACH

please note that ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200) OR TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (#25,000)EQUIVELENT ONLY TO MR MIKE ZACK .I. for your visa processing fees. He is the Attorney incharge of processing your visa. ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BEFORE TUESDAY 11TH DECEMBER, 2007 TO HIS
ACCOUNT NUMBER. 02780680012149
BANK UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
NAME: MIKE ZACK .I.
All applicants are required to come to our office with the following documents.

1. BANK TELLER OF PAYMENT
2. ANY IDENTITY CARD FOR IDENTIFICATION.
3. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
4. ORIGINAL CERFICATES
5. PRINT OUT THIS EMAIL LETTER AND COME ALONG WITH IT, BECAUSE THIS STANDS AS YOUR INVITATION LETTER.
6. PRINT OUT THE UNITED KINGDOM VISA FORM ATTACH BELOW.FILL AND ALSO BRING IT ALONG WITH YOU TO OUR OFFICE FOR INTERVIEW ON
MONDAY 17TH DECEMBER, 2007 AT
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
(TRADE/ INVESTMENT, CONSULAR AND VISA SECTIONS)
DANGOTE HOUSE,
AGUYI IRONSI STREET,
WUSE. ABUJA. by 11am PROMPT.
Note that all applicants who comply to the above instructions will be interviewed and attended to.
i wish you all the best.
very truly yours.
MALONE FRANK
FOR; director, Administration and human Resorces.
Re: Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited by rachiwise(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2007
Na wa ooo!!! All for money God will help us oo. cry
Re: Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited by labongua: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2007
Landers make una shine ya eyes o.I got the same message too but when i called the number all i herad was trash.I crosscheked the form attached with the one available at the UK High Commision it was fake.Please don't fall victim of such people o.SHINE YA EYE
Re: Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited by ABD(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2007
I also received the invitation and immediately I knew it was fraud.So nairalanders beware! shocked embarassed
Re: Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited by Bennyslove(f): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
Any recruitment that has to do with payment is fraudulent. Landers take note.
It is so glaring what their intention is.
Re: Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited by ekorick(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2007
The Account number should be sent to EFCC for A/c owner verification and punishment thereafter.

(1) (Reply)

Hysys And Hysys Upstream(steady State And Dynamics State), Autocad And Training / Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.