Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project (2566 Views)

B Sc Computer Science Project Topic / Computer Science Final Year Project / Final Year Project Topic Ideas, Please!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by leyekan: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
guys am kind of new here.i need you guys help,am in my final year now i need to do a project.can u guys help me out[color=#990000][/color].did i do the right thing now please help me.computer science
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by Pepeye(f): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
You forgot to mention the course you are studying , be specific
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by leyekan: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
guys i need help.i want to do my final year project and i need topics and help i could get from u guys. am in computer science. pls in eed help
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by opensource(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
You can develop a full funtional Intranet or Internet portal for your school or your department,

and online Banking system and many more,
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by Ynot(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2007
Network the computers in your school computer lab to make beowulf-style supercomputer cluster and write a program (that need high performance computing) utilizing message passing to benchmark/test the performance. Note: each node (computer) in the cluster must participate in processing the given problem. You can develope a program that can find the largest prime number that has 10 million digits or more. You can even win $100,000 while you're at it if lucky.
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by Maleeq(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
Ynot:

Network the computers in your school computer lab to make beowulf-style supercomputer cluster and write a program (that need high performance computing) utilizing message passing to benchmark/test the performance. Note: each node (computer) in the cluster must participate in processing the given problem. You can develope a program that can find the largest prime number that has 10 million digits or more. You can even win $100,000 while you're at it if lucky.
shocked shocked shocked

Nna men! I no fit shout!

**gracefully runs out of thread**
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by dapor(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2007
hi there, i'm willing to help you wit ur project as long as u can pay me some money. u don' t av to do any worrying as i can do it for you. just a token.
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by Maleeq(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
SayoMarvel:

If your final year project involves writing a program. You can contact me on marvelindaclub@yahoo.com or 08034651376. I will develop it for you at an affordable price.
Aydeggy:

I have alot of finished projects amosgst which u can choose one. As u know , i wont hav to start listing them on this forum as it's confidencial to u.call 08034930062 or mail aydeggy@yahoo.com so we can talk comprehensively on this.
dapor:

hi there, i'm willing to help you wit your project as long as u can pay me some money. u don' t av to do any worrying as i can do it for you. just a token.
Hmmm, we are really losing values here in Naija. Why would you guys suggest he contracts his "FINAL YEAR PROJECT" out? The best you should do is suggest topics for him. Let him tests his strength out on them. You could then further assist him by giving him materials(texts and . . .) and scrutinizing his work before he sees his project supervisor for errors/improvements.

@Poster
We could go on suggesting project topics for you, but the truth is WE ALL DONT KNOW YOUR STRENGTH WHEN IT COMES TO CODING.
For instance, see the suggestion Ynot gave. In my own coding strength, I know I can't/would not want to do it unless my life depends on it! grin
Going through previous projects works in your institution's library could help you come up with the right idea.

All the best
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by rookie(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Maleeq -- Good advice

SayoMarvel:

If your final year project involves writing a program. You can contact me on marvelindaclub@yahoo.com or 08034651376. I will develop it for you at an affordable price.
So when he graduates and finds a job, he will also have to pay you to do his job for him?

Parallel computing is an interesting project as YNot suggested -- my senior project was on software Implementation of Shared Memory Parallel computer. I will advice that you only go into this kind of project if you have a mentor (perhaps a faculty member at your school) otherwise you could be very lost if you are not determined.

I think you should highlight your interest and skills, and choose a project that will help you develop in these areas.

Here are some topic you can look into:
[list]
[li] Network (Client\ Server) programming -- using sockets[/li]
[li]Online School Library system - where  you can check out and check in book, search for, place hold on available book, etc.[/li]
[li]Electronic (course) Registration System -- I think your school will appreciate a prototype incase they don't use\have any  online registration system at the moment[/li]
[li]Implement a traffic system that can ease heavy traffic in Lagos or any city of interest [/li]
[/list]

Let me know if you find any of these projects interesting, I will be glad to assist or point you in the right direction in getting you started.

Enjoy
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by adebisipo: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
hi
i appreciate u guys contribution,but dont u tink it will be much beta if u can put d guy throug wat he needs rather than offering to help him do the work,for me i dont tink it speaks well,am also a final year student n am writing on cryptography,though i dont know much about it but av started learning some interesting stuffs bout it n in d process developing myself.
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by nathezh: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2008
hi friends,  i m doing my final yr B Sc in apparel and fashion technology,  can u ppl help me by suggesting some topics based on fashion or garments,  help me in finding a suitable but little bit easy project,
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by adebisipo: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
u can do a google search on final year project topics
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by dhayorfavo: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
I am a computer and information science student writing my project now on the topic DESIGN OF AN e-LIBRARY SYSTEM IN A UNIVERSITY SETTINGS USING A CODING ELONGATION AND DATABASE SYSTEM, USING My University Name as a CASE STUDY. Please help me out!
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by morningros: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
am a final year student of computer science and am writing my project on E_library management system.Am through with the software but no write up.
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by sweetpawn1: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2011
@ MorningGlory so what do you want to do now that you have developed your software with no writeup?
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by morningros: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2011
pls i need help from u guys!
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by sweetpawn1: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2011
What help do u need? Your shouting help help. Help u do what? Sell ur software? Buy u recharge card? Polish ur nails? Donate cash to you? What?
Re: Help Request: Computer Science Final Year Project by sweetpawn1: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
Finally, you've made sense! Mail the snap shots of the various interfaces of the software to my inbox @ sweetpawn(at)gmail.com so I can figure out what the system does so as to know how to write on it.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) / Programmers/Designers In Port Harcourt / Internship Location Rivers State???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.