Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. (893 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by Ayomivic(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
THE VILLAGE OF IWA - EDA

The village of Iwa-Eda was founded by one old man.The old man was so powerful and rich, he was a good man,very kind person.He loves stranger and always gives them the good things they want, to make them comfortable in his village. Many travellers came and dwelled in this village.One thing that old man hate was dirty. He always wears white garment like snow.Beause of this the white clothe was the acceptable dressing code

in this village.
The old man have four sons, and these are the names of his sons.The first of his sons was called VIOLENCE. Violence was so wicked ,if he says someone would die, only the old man can change that, no other person .He wants people to be praised him and asked for what they want as they do to old man.His attitudes made people to fear and to follow him. The young man behavious was totally the opposite of that of old man.His white garment had turned to brown with dirties.

The second son's name was OBEDIENCE.He was the one that took the behavious of his father. so loyal and kind. He used to wear white garment like his father.

The third son was named STUBBORNNESS. He uses to wear brown dirty garment also. He was called stubborn because he did not fear his brother Violence .He can't go to his father to ask for what he wants because of his brown garment, but he can do any thing to get what he wants from the villagers.Some times he do take advice from Violence and this made the villagers believed that him and Violence were working together. If the old man send Obedience to him, to tell him to change his garment to white, he would says, 'he is ruling in his palace, the old man is ruling in his palace, he should stop disturbing me '. The only diffrence of Stubborn and Violence was that,the Stubborn garment was not as dirty as that of Violence.

The last born was named BELOVE. Belove feared his father and love what he was recieving from his brother Violence.That made him not to do away with Violence .His own type of garment is what we can call alaranbara, he had very clean white at one side of his garment and the other side of his garment was dirty brown like that of Stubborn.That gave him oppotunity to go to old man and to go to Violence. If he goes to old man he would turned the white side to him, thinking the old man did'nt see the brown side of his garment and behave as if he was loyal to old man and to other people. If he comes out of the old man house, he would go to Violence house and turned the brown side of his garment to him, to decieve him too and says. " iam for you" many times, the old man would sent Obedience to him, to tell him to change his garment to full white and the Violence also, always advised him to change his garment to full brown.

One thing about the Iwa- Eda village is that ,no matter whom you be, you must be friends of one of the old man sons and the garment they wore, you must wear also.If a man with white garment died, they would bury him in old man backyard. The cool ground and if the man with brown garment died, he would be buried in Violence backyard .The ground that is vomitting flame of fire.

The words used and meaning

OLD MAN - God

VIOLENCE - Satan,herbalist,witches, etc

OBEDIENCE - Jesu ,good pastors, evangelist and all people that do fear and obeyed God.

STUBBORN -Atheist and all people that count sin to be nothing.

BELOVE - They called themself christians, they fear God but they can't resist temptation. You will see them in church and see them doing things that you should not found with christians. They will lead during pagans festival or occassion.
IWA-EDA VILLAGE - Earth

WHITE GARMENT -Holy,good behavious.This make you feel free to pray.

BROWN GARMENT- Sin,wickedness ,this can make you not to be feel free to pray to God.

OLD MAN BARCKYDARD - Paradise

VIOLENCE BARCKYARD -Hell fire.
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by logicboy01: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Foolish things about your story;

1) There is no mention of those in other religions or those that do not know about christianity. Where are the muslims, hindus, bhuddhists, agnostics etc? Your story is that of a bigoted christian

2) The old man gave birth to a murderer. The old man is a bad father. Instead of stopping the murderer totally, he lets the murderer (violence) to kill once in a while

3) Christianity has been the most violent religion in history. Get a clue.
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by buzugee(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
NICE ONE CHIEF.
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by logicboy01: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
buzugee: NICE ONE CHIEF.

Hmmm Buzugee, any scriptural support?
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
OP, your story was captivating to me, though I found it a bit hard to understand the ending because of the grammatical errors. So please do something to improve your written English.
No offence meant.
Peace.
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by buzugee(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
logicboy01:

Hmmm Buzugee, any scriptural support?
Yezzur. Got many. grin grin
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by Ayomivic(m): 3:32am On Jun 24, 2012
fellis: OP, your story was captivating to me, though I found it a bit hard to understand the ending because of the grammatical errors. So please do something to improve your written English.
No offence meant.
Peace.
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by Ayomivic(m): 3:42am On Jun 24, 2012
fellis: OP, your story was captivating to me, though I found it a bit hard to understand the ending because of the grammatical errors. So please do something to improve your written English.
No offence meant.
Peace.

Thanks Fellis. I hope it's better now.
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by tobechi74: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]

i love ur creativity, ur ability to use difrent garment to illustrate various kind of people in the world...keep it up,
Re: Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. by Ayomivic(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
tobechi74: [/color][color=#990000]

i love ur creativity, ur ability to use difrent garment to illustrate various kind of people in the world...keep it up,
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Not To Believe / Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? / What The Bible Is. Attention: Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.