Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Are Bankers Getting Fed Up With Their Jobs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Bankers Getting Fed Up With Their Jobs? (903 Views)

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Pools Bankers For The Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bankers Getting Fed Up With Their Jobs? by Captainajama: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tonight, I just hung out with some of my friends in the banking sector,and for the umpteenth time, hey kept complaining about their job. Personally,am not the banking type(I sleep very late and wake late and love my freedom) why won't they enjoy their good paying jobs?
Re: Why Are Bankers Getting Fed Up With Their Jobs? by uboma(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
the banking industry is nolonger lucrative as it used to be b4 Sanusi became the cbn governor... So dnt blame them when they complain. It is he who wears the shoe that knows the severity of the pain he feels...
Re: Why Are Bankers Getting Fed Up With Their Jobs? by tuchi2: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
It has τ̅☺ do wth temprament. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ later discover they have that entrepreneurship drive sooner or later

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Pure Water(satchet/bottle) Business / How To Carry-out Business Research $ Handle Business Effectively / Investors Needed Asap for poultry incubator production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.