Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Funke Akindele Husband Almaroof Expecting 6th Child From First Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funke Akindele Husband Almaroof Expecting 6th Child From First Wife (4533 Views)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Husband Almaroof Expecting 6th Child From First Wife by ambrosini593(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2012
Funke Akindele husband, Kenny Almaroof Oleyede is said to be expecting his sixth child from his first wife Fadeke. E24-7 magazine says that the first wife already has a child for the property developer/politician and is expecting another child. She is also the one said to be taking care of four of his other kids from other women. The pregnant wife was said to have left the country at the time of Funke`s wedding to Kenny as the news came to her as a shock. In all of this the groom is said to have denied being married prior to meeting Funke akindele

(1) (Reply)

Is This What Is Called Marriage? / My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. / Two Wives, Two Different Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.