Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Questions About Website Development Subcontractor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Questions About Website Development Subcontractor (1648 Views)

Need A Team who wish to leran about Website Creation,social Networking. e.t.c / Technical Questions About Website Buying / Information About Website Hosting Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Website Development Subcontractor by uspry1(f): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
Is there possible for the Project Manager of their website development business in the US to hire Nigerian web developer(s) as outsourcing subcontractor(s) in order to get paid upon the project development completion?

Please share your experience dealing with the Nigerian web developer(s) as subcontractor. Because i am thinking about getting one for myself to spice up my 7-year web development business bringing more and more potential clients into my service business.

I will plan to develop new database-driven web developer site portal with login system that will help developers accessing to obtain the client job assignment to get started working in order to get paid just like I did worked with the Christiainity Web Development agency as subcontractor in the past. I will be a Project Manager to oversee all website developers to keep the track of their work status to make sure they complete the project on time in order to get paid.

My target audiences for my service business are small minority business owners, small churches, non-profit organizations, private federal contractors, school/college and individual clients.

Once I receive many replied postings here, it will help me making a determination WHETHER SHOULD I create a Website Subcontractor Contest in order to make one selected of the best Nigerian web developer to be hired as my subcontractor coming soon or NOT!.
Re: Questions About Website Development Subcontractor by aphoe(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2007
yes, nigerian web developers can work as sub-contractors for foreign companies. i once did an outsorurced projext for someone based in scotland

if you need to contact me then use any of the following

McQuill Solutions Co.
http://wwww.mcquillonline.com
[email]info@mcquillonline.com[/email]
[email]l.afolabi@mcquillonline.com[/email]

+234-805 856 2158
+234-807 334 7733

ciao!
Re: Questions About Website Development Subcontractor by uspry1(f): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2007
@aphoe

Thank you for your response. I will think about it and will contact you soon!!!

However i will change my development plan dropping the database-driven website developer portal site into something else i want on a short-term projects.
Re: Questions About Website Development Subcontractor by segebee(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
aphoe when will u be in school next

wanted to ask about some stuffz on a new project

can't get to ur site

thumbs up man

@poster, i doubt if you can afford nigeria's best web developer and they wouldn't even work
for ur target market

aphoe would do a great job, u shld be honored he even replied, that guy na winch.

bt if u've got mind boggling projects, holla me
Re: Questions About Website Development Subcontractor by emonkey(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2007
Most of the outsourced work that I have done have been for companies located in US, UK, Australia and France. I have even done a job for a business located in Afghanistan !!.
From recent experience , the biggest problem that Nigerian subcontractors may face may be about getting paid - especially if you don't have a Paypal account . I have had a US firm being reluctant to deal with me because I was located in UK because of bank transfer cost consideration - until I accepted to bear the cost through Paypal.
For a person located i Nigeria , the mere mention that you are located in You-Know-Where is often just enough to set the red lights flashing and alarm ringing . Add this together with poor power supply, expensive telecoms and slow Internet.
No reason to give up though
Re: Questions About Website Development Subcontractor by aphoe(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2007
@uspry1
i will be right here for you , whenever you are ready

@segebee
when did you try checking the site? you can try it again now @ http://www.mcquillonline.com
Re: Questions About Website Development Subcontractor by segebee(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2007
it just hit me

u can pay thru e-gold

aphoe, i can see it now

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Courses By Stanford Uni, Google, Etc ! / Traffic Is What You Need If You Want To Make Money As A Blogger..read Now / Very Active Facebook Page With 51k Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.