Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death (7280 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ijogz K: Illiterate and absolute f00l... As poor as he became, he was richer that you parent state and the present state you are presently... #thingseediotssay undecided
MJ na your papa? See as you wan die put untop him matter,ah omase oundecided
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by eghost247(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
RIP
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by NonsoJide: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
King of pop RIP
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by ibrash600: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
R.I.P king of pop....best artist i ever knwn both dancing and singing....mustaphar jackson (michael jackson
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by henrychubayo: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by bknight: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Very few in d ranks of M.Jackson and Fela...in remembrance: I doff my fed
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by kagel: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ijogz K: May that same God you call on punish you and may thunder fire you and your family for judging falsely.. If i were to be close to where you are, I would have killed you and norrin would have happened.. You are a bastaa.ard!!!

May you be judged and killed for an offense you didn't commit. If you don't know Jack bout anyfin, why not shut the f.cuk up and stop been am embarrassment to your generation. angry

the truth is always bitter,listing, i don't care what u are posting i don't care ur abusive words my own is to create awareness of the evil days we are into. please read my second post
and grow up
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by kagel: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ijogz K: May that same God you call on punish you and may thunder fire you and your family for judging falsely.. If i were to be close to where you are, I would have killed you and norrin would have happened.. You are a bastaa.ard!!!

May you be judged and killed for an offense you didn't commit. If you don't know Jack bout anyfin, why not shut the f.cuk up and stop been am embarrassment to your generation. angry

Illuminati? Hard to believe. But ever so true. Its simple. All that we listen to advertises illuminati. Almost every single pop artist out there has sold their soul to the devil himself. They want fame and fortune. Lucifer has given it to them. In return they carry him out through music. Still hard to believe? Jay Z and beyonces daughter is almost definitely illuminati. “Blue Ivy”. Which fool would name their child that? B.L.U.E = Born Living Under Evil. I.V.Y = illuminatis Very Youngest. Blue Ivy spelt backwards[eulb yvi] in latin language means Lucifers daughter. :O. Rihannas album “Good girl Gone bad” chronicles just watch the title states. Rihannas transformation from good to a bad girl who promotes intimate immorality lust and violence. One of rihannas biggest hits Disturbia. In the vid rihanna and her back up singers depict being demon possed. Rihanna in the s&m vid with “Princess of illumaniti” written behind her. Still hard to believe? Google it. The song empire state of mind. Jayz states the world begins when the church is gone. Lady gaga? The illuminati eye? The eye of satan? Almost every pose you see her in she's depicting the eye of lucifer. There's so much more to this. It becomes more scary when you research it. Music has taken the world by storm. Youngsters want to be like lil wayne. Look ugly. Wear massive shirts. Swear. Be violent. Music is now promoting it all. Youngsters want to become thugs. As 2pac states“Thug Life”. But it only ends u of in prison. Or it gets you killed. And satan laughs. Cause its one more down for him. What we listen to is vital. It can make us. Or break us. Music is satans main tool. Don't be fooled. What you listen to eventually becomes you. “Be sober. Be vigilant. Because your adversary the devil as a roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour” 2 Peter 5:8. Broadcast this to all your contacts. It may make a difference in ones life. make people aware of how satan creeps into our lives as the generation of tomorrow
cry sad

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
Max'diamond:
Michael jackson is really a living legend..we all luv u but God luv u most.R.I.P

Did you attend Akpovherebeme grammar school?
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Martbeat(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
It was 3yrs back, i came back from an audition and ment dad watching MICO videos, i was kinda suprise cos as busy as dad why did't he tuned CNN.AIT.NTA or SILVER Bird.. It is den i knew somefin most have happened (cos days back i n a friend were discussing some amazing fact about my mentor... "jackson"wink i walk to my room n was still finking.. it is den i gat a call dat wako-jacko is dead.. Oh my gosh wat's this, cos it was LIKE i lost a family member, never the less.... I missed him like "magic"... can't explain THE WAY HE MAKE'S ME FEEL any time am listerning to his EARTH SONG' s... Am like DIRTY DIANA wif out his songs.. Who's gonna HEAL THE WORLD wen no one CARE ABOUT US, SPEECHLESS YOU MAKE'S ME FEEL when dere is no one to ROCK MY WORLD.. Oh brodas who's gonna DRIVE ME WILD...? WHO IS IT...?! Am all alone, look@ your LITTLE SUSIE......"THE WAY YOU MAKE's ME FEEL" so BAD... do you really care about the living..? Pls answer me THRILLER.. But i know we shall meet again WHEN THE WORLD IS MADE A BETTER PLACE.. RIP "father"
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Ayorh4you(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
Max'diamond:
Michael jackson is really a living legend..we all luv u but God luv u most.R.I.P
Max'diamond:
Max'diamond:
livin legend kè? O boy, which village u 4 comot? U such a dumb ass hole. Smh4u
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by roqchiq(f): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
They killed him na!!! Bad belle dem.....RIP MJ.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by demelza: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
Viva Forever MJ... Luvd u before, Luv u always!!!
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by toluxe0075: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
Tolexander: Just like yesterday, THE MAN IN THE MIRROR, A SMOOTH CRIMINAL dt made me believed either BLACK OR WHITE, i'm gonna HEAL THE WORLD just becos WE ARE THE WORLD to sing the EARTH SONG with people that will HOLD MY HANDS and not those people THAT DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US. THE WAY U MAKE ME FEEL and the LOST CHILDREN any time we remember u always get me SPEECHLESS like a thrilled THRILLER trying to get a LIBERIAN GIRL but was unable to BEAT IT and being told THE GIRL IS MINE by people like D.S. Michael Jackson, remember U ARE NOT ALONE only if WILL U BE THERE in paradise. And if not, it is going to be DANGEROUS and BAD. GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH!
mehn..u are very brilliant

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw

Favorite Song of All Time

Not just Favorite MJ song...

But Favorite Song Ever by Anyone. Dirty Diana

R.I.P Greatest Music Artist Ever.....
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by miky(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
chipmunkey: It still amuses me how he died broke.

lol dont let the right wing deluded whites deceive you..out of the many assets he had type up the worth of the beetles album and see for yourself... michael jackson at death is probably richer than all of us on this forum combined!!! he was a great man, and u shouldn't let those racist mongers think less of him..
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
miky:

lol dont let the right wing deluded whites deceive you..out of the many assets he had type up the worth of the beetles album and see for yourself... michael jackson at death is probably richer than all of us on this forum combined!!! he was a great man, and u shouldn't let those racist mongers think less of him..

...lol
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
I don't know if i can co-sign him being a "great man"

But i can co-sign him being the greatest Musical Artist and Performer I've ever seen.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by page1: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
i miss u micheal n will always do RIP my love.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by page1: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
page1: i miss u micheal n will always do RIP my love.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Always in my heart! Simply the best! Missed you my friend!
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by folahann(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2012
You still hold the record: born black, died white. Your music was very good though.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by osymerga(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2012
Yes,micheal died without much cash in hand,but his assets alone worth millions of dollars plus his songs that are still selling hot up to 2day.R.I.P baba pop music
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death by Kcylopez: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2012
The king still leaves on, u were and is still my childhood hero, and am sure gonna keep your DVD's for my kids just to show them what they missed out, your dead but stil very much alive in our hearts, cos ur legacy leaves on, Fare be well once more-'KING OF POP'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Husband Was Seen Picking From Dustbins In UK / Sinach, The Great Gospel Musician's Wedding In Pictures. / Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.