Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate (1906 Views)

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate / Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate by teddies(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2012
Hello guys,

Good morning. I finished service October 2010, but was not at the passing out parade to get my discharge certificate because of some unavoidable reasons. Along the line I got trapped at Maiduguri for one year. I was not able to come to Abuja where I served for the certificate. Now I am at Abuja

Who can help me out with the retrieval or how do I go about it? Moreso, will it attract any punishment from NYSC? Thanks.
Re: Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate by stepo707: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
NYSC were supposed to even call you on the phone to find out why you did not turn up but as you can see,they didn't care.Since you still have your nysc Id card, just go to the state coordinator and explain what happened,am sure they would retrieve it for you.Good luck
Re: Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate by teddies(f): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
Thanks a lot,rilly grateful,never got any call from them,will Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the state cod as U̶̲̥̅̊ ve said.thanks alot
Re: Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate by fxseven(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
Retrieving certificate is not as u fink. What happend was dat ur cert was returned 2 headquarters as unclaimed. If u really want it, go 2 ur coordinator in state of ur service n request for a clearance which u wil take 2 hq to request 4 it. I hope u didnt abscond in d first place.

(1) (Reply)

The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. / Best PPA In Ogun State For Those That Studied Education / "N31,800 Alawee From Fg Still Stands" - Nysc Dg Reassures Nigerian Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.