Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. (1896 Views)

Top 10 Best State To Serve For Nysc / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. by michaelou(m): 5:19am On Jul 23, 2015
what state is the best or close to the best that one could serve in? (state of origin is kogi state). And, she is a graduate of Biochemistry from a private university.
Please I need immediate response about the best state to serve, and suggestion, or idea where they post this field, and/or the ideal state and place for their PPA. she is a prospective 15b'. thank you.
Cc: Ogbeche77 , yokiti, CrazyMan.
Re: The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. by vanen2: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2015
There is nothing like best state or PPA as corpers Serve only in one state out of 36 and at most two if Relocated after 6 months. . . But your kind of person and conditions of service in your PPA can make your service year a memorable one. . . I was never happy coming to Kaduna, just because of crisis, but now, I prefer it to any other state. So!! As na woman, tell her to free her mind and really take it to God in Prayer. She fit meet her husband during her service year. . . . We arrived our Local Govt late in the evening and were all moody. I know of a lady that cried all night but I met the same girl yesterday with smiles all over her face. Sometimes what's good for you comes in a way you don't like.

2 Likes

Re: The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. by michaelou(m): 5:51am On Jul 23, 2015
vanen2:
There is nothing like best state or PPA as corpers Serve only in one state out of 36 and at most two if Relocated after 6 months. . . But your kind of person and conditions of service in your PPA can make your service year a memorable one. . . I was never happy coming to Kaduna, just because of crisis, but now, I prefer it to any other state. So!! As na woman, tell her to free her mind and really take it to God in Prayer. She fit meet her husband during her service year. . . . We arrived our Local Govt late in the evening and were all moody. I know of a lady that cried all night but I met the same girl yesterday with smiles all over her face. Sometimes what's good for you comes in a way you don't like.
thank you!
Re: The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. by vanen2: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2015
I never finish o. . . . We were posted to a local Govt that is very far from the town, a core Hausa Area. . . So far that things are very cheap. Imagine charging your phone for N20.
Re: The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. by Blessedgurl(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
@vanen2 you are mouthed. How did you expect the OP to know that you were not through. Btw what you said is true.
Re: The Best State To Serve With A Very Promising PPA. by vanen2: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Blessedgurl:
@vanen2 you are mouthed. How did you expect the OP to know that you were not through. Btw what you said is true.
ha ha ha

(1) (Reply)

Fully-funded Masters Scholarship In China / Nysc Exemption & Civil Service Job / Retrieval Of NYSC Discharge Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.