Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG (10397 Views)

ASUU Introduces ‘UNILAG Forever’ Badge To Discredit Renaming / Renaming Of UNILAG A Surprise - Acting V.C Bello / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by teetee1: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
bisiaet: @ PeterKbaba:
Why cnt u igbo little children just mind your business. If na hausa they kill una now, fear no go let una open mouth talk, talkless to insult hausa man. But when it comes to yoruba una go fit open that dirty big mouth talk. silly people, no wonder hausa people hate una seriously, u think you know things but u guys are so blind........ ABEG MAKE UNA MIND UNA BUSINESS. EPUASUN NA POGI.

God bless you Mr Peterkbaba infact i'm so delighted by your comment. To be honest i'm sick of my own people with the way they talk and think sometimes this sort of things has always lead to confrontation with some of them on so many occassion because I dont know why tribalism has eaten up our flesh so deep that has now become like an incureable disease. The Boko idiots are killing majorly my own people like a cow every blessed day and we didnt say anything as a matter of fact I thought we claimed to be a fighters y ant we fight them?

I think we claimed to be a republican where art thou Oh republicanplease bros let us mind our business for God sake let mind our business biko, stop nose diving into what is not our problem for goodness sake, UNILAG is not in Imo State or Anambra State or Enugu so why bordering our head for what is not our problem, boko haram are killing our people all day ohhhhh pls let talk about this, kidnappers, masqurade, ritualist has run our community aground let talk abou this NOT UNILAG that is another man's land far Southwest. God have mercy. I know I have anger them again but this truth is what I stand for and I will say it no matter what. No one should take it personal but if anyone does fine by him or her and goodluck.

just read what you have written.... "no wonder the hausas hate una seriously..." i laugh at your ignorance. FYI, the hausas detest you yorubas more because u are chameloeons, munafikis (hypocrites), unstable like water, back stabbers, the list is endless. the hausas dread the igbos for their bravery and stand if you dont know and do not trust the yorubas. I am based in Kano and have witnessed all the riots from the 1991, 1999 ( yoruba massacre in reprisal of the sagamu riot)...etc. so stop talking like your brain is in your anus (probably so) and shut up!
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by elvis10ten(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Please peterkbaba and the rest don't take all my formal post personally. I was just mad at you casting a major fault in some of us to all of us. And i blame the first person who stired this up with the yoruba comment. Just remember that every tribe has its fault and has its achievement. If u are talking of weakness aba are not weak. Lol
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
TO ALL MY IGBO BROTHERS THAT HATE YORUBAS, OPEN YOUR EYES AND WATCH, MAYBE YOU WILL ALL REALIZE THAT WE ARE NOT MATES, SO MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGdrGav7K4M&feature=related
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
teetee1:

just read what you have written.... "no wonder the hausas hate una seriously..." i laugh at your ignorance. FYI, the hausas detest you yorubas more because u are chameloeons, munafikis (hypocrites), unstable like water, back stabbers, the list is endless. the hausas dread the igbos for their bravery and stand if you dont know and do not trust the yorubas. I am based in Kano and have witnessed all the riots from the 1991, 1999 ( yoruba massacre in reprisal of the sagamu riot)...etc. so stop talking like your brain is in your anus (probably so) and shut up!

TO ALL MY IGBO BROTHERS THAT HATE YORUBAS, OPEN YOUR EYES AND WATCH, MAYBE YOU WILL ALL REALIZE THAT WE ARE NOT MATES, SO MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by bisiaet: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
@ teetee1:

Oh heaven what I qoute above is simply what it means that my people perish because of lack of wisdom. So sorry so this is what you can say as pert my former comment I now know truth bite like a serpent, just go back to my comment you will understand who i'm and what am talking about. I sign out for now till later biko.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by elvis10ten(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
THIS YORUBA IGBO THING SHOULD STOP. NO ONE IS BETTER THAN EACH OTHER, THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT ROLE TO PLAY. THE DAY THE SKELETON WILL SAY THE SKIN IS USELESS IS THE DAY IT WILL REALIZE HOW UGLY IT IS. AS YORUBA HAVE ACHIEVED GREAT THINGS SO HAS IGBO ALSO. WE ARE 1 PEOPLE GREAT NATION.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by Mosmosis: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
chino11: Yorubas are silly and sycophantic what the world now know is Mooshood Kikiola Abiola University (MKAU).

The same man they handed over to the ordinary almajiris to be slaughtered for a mere plate of ewedu. Whether you vagabonds wants it or not the school has been renamed MKAU. So deal with it.
,.u are a slowpoke,mumu,ful
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
elvis10ten: THIS YORUBA IGBO THING SHOULD STOP. NO ONE IS BETTER THAN EACH OTHER, THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT ROLE TO PLAY. THE DAY THE SKELETON WILL SAY THE SKIN IS USELESS IS THE DAY IT WILL REALIZE HOW UGLY IT IS. AS YORUBA HAVE ACHIEVED GREAT THINGS SO HAS IGBO ALSO. WE ARE 1 PEOPLE GREAT NATION.

But why is it that what ever thread that as Yoruba in it, you will see 80% of the igbos criticizing us, even if the thread is talking about a great project and they know it. Its very annoying now aba... Na only us dey naija , make them face their business and allow us face ours. We dont pokenose into their own affairs.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by check45: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Y are u advertising ur ignorance? Ever heard of d term checks and balances? So u hv never seen d Court restrain another arm of govt from doing an act declared unlawful by d Court? And dat it is before d Senate does not oust the jurisdiction of d Court, u hear?
If u don't knw how the legal system works, ask a lawyer.
So,are u saying the renaming of unilag is unlawful or what? Is Jonathan not The Visitor to the University?
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by quin9(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
[quote author=isquar3d3]I tel u, na real wah. Make dese eediots let us hear word na. D president is nt subject 2 d bloody senate of d school. Only d Senate, i mean d national assembly senate, can undo dis. Mumus.[/quot
Ur FATHER is an eediot and u are d MUMU,read only the things dat interest u and 4get d rest!
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by cantell(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Bro, if you wanna defend yourself, defend with what others do not have.
Showing us a bunch of houses would mean what?
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by elvis10ten(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
PeterKbaba:

But why is it that what ever thread that as Yoruba in it, you will see 80% of the igbos criticizing us, even if the thread is talking about a great project and they know it. Its very annoying now aba... Na only us dey naija , make them face their business and allow us face ours. We dont pokenose into their own affairs.
thats the way you use to know illeatrates they have nothing to do but sit down and find who they will criticize or blame for their predicament. Just ignore them.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
cantell:
Bro, if you wanna defend yourself, defend with what others do not have.
Showing us a bunch of houses would mean what?

But we both know that 60% of all the factories and Industries in Nigeria are in LAGOS, so what else do you want me to show u
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by cantell(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
PeterKbaba:

And you ngbatis don't do that?
Last time i checked, bluetooth, eko ile, ileke-idi and other Yoruba fucktards do the same.
So, stop whining and deal with it like we do!
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by cantell(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
PeterKbaba:

But we both know that 60% of all the factories and Industries in Nigeria are in LAGOS, so what else do you want me to show u
Yeah, right! How many do you own?
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
elvis10ten: thats the way you use to know illeatrates they have nothing to do but sit down and find who they will criticize or blame for their predicament. Just ignore them.

Thanks bro... You understood what I meant, I get so tired hearing them critize all the time, from Morning till night... Yoruba trend, you would see over 18 pages full of some few igbos chatting shit. One would think their state is heaven on earth, wereas their government like Ibori is riping them dry of their wealth. Check out the Ibori London scam trend, can u imagine some of them were still behind his act.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
cantell:
Yeah, right! How many do you own?

Do you know the term land use act... tell me why you dnt have such in your state
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
cantell:
And you ngbatis don't do that?
Last time i checked, bluetooth, eko ile, ileke-idi and other Yoruba fucktards do the same.
So, stop whining and deal with it like we do!

This people u mentioned mostly praise fashola ok
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by PeterKbaba: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
EKO ATLANTIC 2012 DEVELOPMENT AND TV COMMERCIALS ON CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glYH_9lO0-0
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by canuck(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
Fantastic news! GEJ won't know what hit him. Mshew!

Greaaaaaaaaaaaat Akokites!!!! UNILAG for life cheesy

Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by mimketty: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2012
gregg2: The University still remains
Mooshood Abiola University, Lagos (MAULAG)
U see how bad bele don finish us, chai.....its paining all those haters o dat wanted maulag, unilag forever, if u dnt like it, hug transformer o
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by chino11(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2012
The court suit is a mere academic exercise. Even the NASS has signed the law renaming the school to Mooshood Kikiola Abioala University (MKAU)

Make una deal with the issue, is the sour taste that you guys are gonna live with forever. Presently all the documents relating to the school are being changed. Even the new sign board that will be at the entrance gate is being completed as I write this piece.

You Yorubas claim to love Abioala and yet you pigs gave him away to the Boko boys to be killed for a fee. There is no need for continued ranting by the Yorubas.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by seyilabi(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2012
MAULAG 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by sapien(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
elvis10ten: you are one of the big f.o.o.l.s in NL. What have yoruba achieved in their history. They are just dirty pigs moving up and down helplessly. Check out, we igbos are better than u. Look at guys like philip emeagwali and the rest, they are great men, but show me any yoruba that is internationally famous for achieving a great thing like that. I hate yorubas, u guys just go around giving ur self number on ur face(marks) lol. U guys are dogs. Even the one living close to me person no fit enter the house. Pigs. Its not by mark its by sense and we are beta than u guys for that.
Na your entire generation be pigs and dogs!Olosi jatijati!
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Dollarman101: That order wil be vacated. In law, there's no place for a court to issue a restraining order to prevent another arm of Govt from performing its constitutional role. This matter is already before the senate. The president forwarded it as an amendment Bill. So the court cannot prevent a legislation in process.
let those who know come forward with words of wisdom. This makes a whole lot of sense to me. "In law, there's no place for a court to issue a restraining order to prevent another arm of Govt from performing it's constitutional role". So what are we talking about? Even if the court tries that, it will surely be temporal as any judgement which contradicts the spirit of the constitution is bound for the dungeon. The bill is already before the Nigerian Senate so tell me how the court is going to stop them.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by porka: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Y are u advertising ur ignorance? Ever heard of d term checks and balances? So u hv never seen d Court restrain another arm of govt from doing an act declared unlawful by d Court? And dat it is before d Senate does not oust the jurisdiction of d Court, u hear?
If u don't knw how the legal system works, ask a lawyer.

Oga, no court stop the Parliament from enacting laws. The law can be set aside or repealed after passage if found to be inconsistent with the constitution.
Re: Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Part Time And Full Time, Is There Any Difference? / 2nd Choice Admission List Of Rsust Is Out / How To Change Jamb Email Address 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.