Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Transfer Credit To My Line Now And Mtn Disabled My Line . Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Transfer Credit To My Line Now And Mtn Disabled My Line . Why? (1644 Views)

HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily / How To Transfer Credit In MTN Share And Sell, Change PIN / How Can Someone Transfer Credit On Glo Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Transfer Credit To My Line Now And Mtn Disabled My Line . Why? by MADEMANN: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
I always transfer Credit to my Mtn lines but i just transfer Mtn credit to my Line now from my other Line ,some seconds latter Mtn sends me message that my Line has been Disabled from using share and sale just like that.

Why? i have lost my sim pack and is not me that register the Line.

plz NL, what should i do to recover the pin back?
Re: I Transfer Credit To My Line Now And Mtn Disabled My Line . Why? by tessyade: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Simply call their customer care with another mtn line. They should be able to tell you what to do.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change My 4G Network To 3G Network Plz / How To Write Bangla In Android, Iphone With Keyboard / Help: My Techno F7 Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.