Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt (7780 Views)

2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos / Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by francis247(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
asemota2012: The man is an irresponsible father that gave birth to wayward children,those two girls just sowed seeds that they will reap in the nearest future just like their father is reaping the ones he has sowed in the past now.
Exactly my thougts.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by NAJALYN: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
God is so merciful. Why should a child beat the father or even the mother or an elder? Even if the man is not their father, he gave them a home and took care of them all these years. Can they ever repay him? Its unfortunate. What you sow you must reap. No one escapes from this law. Let them prepare themselves to reap the fruit of their labour. And usually its heavier than what one sows.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by olaheavy: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
LOL! Wow! Igbo kids on NL should be ashamed of themselves for insulting or blaming anyone from another tribe for dysfunctional parenting or rearing. As we're fond of saying in Yorubaland that the Igbo people kick their parents in the groin to wake them up in the morning. Igbo people are uncultured - even the Hausa people better pass them.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by str8talk1: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
oge4real: I think those girls are mad. who will pay their father for the nappies, food, cloth, shelter and what not that he used to raise them?
What is this generation turning to?
What nappies,food,shelter or clothing r u talking abt? what gave u d impression he saw those girls whn they were born?
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Excuzeme: 3:18am On Jun 26, 2012
Hmmm....What can one say?
So, the Mother elicits the support of the daughters (over some obvious disagreements between her and the father; not my children..am not your husband, e.t.c), to beat up her husband?

Does she not realize that as the head of the family (the Dad), once his "authority" is undermined by the children, the next person in-line for the children to descend on, is the Mother (herself!)

Anyone familiar with "children's psychology" would know this? They are always "advancing" in what ever they do; Good or Bad!
wink wink

If a wife creates a situation where the children respects their Dad, she is inadvertently "INSULATING AND PROTECTING HERSELF" because they need to "see-finish" the father first, for them to descend on her, after!

I hope parents take a lesson from this.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Policewoman(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2012
I know it must be Fulani people that commit this crime. Violent set of people angry
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Dis girls are just "BOKO HARAMITES" grin. I pity the next generation of this country cry
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by tEsLim(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2012
They would not want the money back if the stupid man did not deny being their father later due to maybe some mere argument. And not given them part of his property which he shared. That would want them want their money back
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by HusainiBapetel: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
miteolu: This may be generational reward. The father mighty have done the same for his father. Likewise the child should wait while his own son / daughter reward her d same.
I totally agree with you 100%, what one does to his/her parents, his/her child will surely do to him.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by mattsteve(f): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
4bobo: If they are properly trained, nothing stop daughers or children helping their parents financially when the need arises because you cant pay what they have done to you in your lifetime. But thats what you get when you resist western education and dont train your children right way or you dont control your birthrate and kept marrying anyhow. Your daughters end up doing this to you and your sons are recruited to 'boko haram'.
i'll second that anywhere and anytime grin
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by limantertsa: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
Bomb blast at wukkari is dat true[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by drcharlesn: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Rastamann:

what are you implying? Are they too old to be in their fathers house? They will only leave when the right suitors come!
What if that takes forever?......
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by fatimah24: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Currency331: Why some muslims always thing stupid even at the point of death.
I believe is from their negetive teachings.
. Nd christains r d ones with d brain BA? U r a christain nd u r thinkin stupidly now. Mumu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS / Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud / Lagos Government Closes Down 24 Pharmacies For Illegal Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.