Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt (7774 Views)

2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos / Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by mukina2: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Two sisters, Halisa Junaidu, 28, and Aina’u Junaidu, 26, of Tudun-Wada quarters, Katsina, were on Friday arraigned before a Shari’ah Court in the state for allegedly beating up their father, Malam Junaidu Tudun-Wada over a debt of N45, 000.00, which he owed them.

Halisa and Aina’u, who stood as second and third accused in the trial, were sued alongside their mother, Malama Umma Junaidu by Malam Junaidu for allegedly planning to kill him. The trio were charged for conspiracy, disgrace and use of power on Malam Junaidu Tudun-Wadu.

Junaidu told the court that his daughters, Halisa and Aina’u on the orders of their mother, Malama Umma Junaidu, used power on him as a result of which he sustained injuries on his laps.

“They dragged me out of toilet, and pulled me to the ground in an attempt to eject me from my house. Their mother ordered them to carry out the act in order to embarrass me. It was my son, Muddaha, who saved me from them. I want this court to order them to vacate my house because I am afraid of being killed. I had to vacate the house for some days for my safety because they threatened to kill me. I, therefore, pray the court to order them to leave my house because I cannot live with them in the same house anymore,” he told the court.

But, when the charges were read, the accused persons pleaded not guilty, saying, “we never threatened to kill him, but we demanded for our rights from him.”

Umma in her testimony told the court that she never ordered her daughters to beat or kill her husband, Malam Junaidu. She said Junaidu disowned the women, so they asked him to take them to their real father. She also alleged that Junaidu shared his property among his children, and excluded Halisa and Aina’u. Both Halisa and Aina’u denied beating up their father and also disputed the alleged plan to kill him.

Halisa, the second accused person told the court that her father, Malam Junaidu was owing her N20, 000, adding, “he once told me that he is not my father, so I want him to pay me my money and also tell me who my real father is.”

Aina’u, also denied beating her father, but said that she asked him to pay her the N25, 000, which he owed her. She added that she was ready to swear with the Qur’an that she did not beat him.

When the court asked Junaidu about the N45,000 debt, he said it was true, adding that Halisa offered him N20,000 while Aina’u gave him N25,000.

But when the judge, Alhaji Kabiru Hamisu Bello ordered Aina’u to swear by the holy Qur’an that she did not beat her father, she refused and pleaded for leniency. The judge has fixed July 4, 2012 for judgment.

Source
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by ify4king(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
I reserve my comment!
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by kemiola89(f): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
I wonder What kinda children beat their own father!
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
If they are properly trained, nothing stop daughers or children helping their parents financially when the need arises because you cant pay what they have done to you in your lifetime. But thats what you get when you resist western education and dont train your children right way or you dont control your birthrate and kept marrying anyhow. Your daughters end up doing this to you and your sons are recruited to 'boko haram'.

2 Likes

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by miteolu(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
This may be generational reward. The father mighty have done the same for his father. Likewise the child should wait while his own son / daughter reward her d same.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
grin grin grin

Yeah yeah i know it ain't funny but laugh catch me small.

That's why e no good to borrow money from person wey strong pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Seems like violence runs in their blood even their women...m Lord show mercy
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Chanchit: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
I lafta..... Mtcheeeeeeew...!
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Nwoka(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hausa people....they can kill one another....who cares ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡ )../¯

1 Like

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by oge4real(f): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
I think those girls are mad. who will pay their father for the nappies, food, cloth, shelter and what not that he used to raise them?
What is this generation turning to?
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by PatKing(f): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
What are 26 and 28 years doing in their father's house in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by achi4u(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
na wa o.some ppl are really in chaos
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
oge4real: I think those girls are mad. who will pay their father for the nappies, food, cloth, shelter and what not that he used to raise them?
What is this generation turning to?
When we were much younger,if you asked one of my cousins this question,she'd answer by saying,"who will pay me for all the errands and chores i ran and did for them?" grin grin grin
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Rastamann: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
What are 26 and 28 years doing in their father's house in the first place?

what are you implying? Are they too old to be in their fathers house? They will only leave when the right suitors come!

1 Like

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by xadeeque(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
kiss na wa oo..... dis life
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by shadrach77: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
miteolu: This may be generational reward. The father mighty have done the same for his father. Likewise the child should wait while his own son / daughter reward her d same.
you are very silly! can you beat your dad? shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by ifihearam: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
miteolu: This may be generational reward. The father mighty have done the same for his father. Likewise the child should wait while his own son / daughter reward her d same.

you are very silly! can you beat your dad? shocked shocked shocked angry angry

na wa for you oo
who is more silly here now

1 Like

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Currency331: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
Both girls really need deliverance.
As an hausa they suppose to have been married by now.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by xrazzy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
crusifis:

typical muslim, always violent in nature, embrace Christianity and know peace
this guy na knight templar!
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Currency331: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why some muslims always thing stupid even at the point of death.
I believe is from their negetive teachings.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
x-razzy:

this guy na knight templar!

yeah, and looking forward to anoda crusade
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by kaeto(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
ify4king: I reserve my comment!
my comment reserve I... Rasterman,gangerman,babylonian i man no fear I.(singing ragae)
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by shadrach77: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it. (Proverbs 30:17 KJV)
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
mukina2:

Source
Failure of parenthood is the precursor of Boko Haram up there
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by asemota2012: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
The man is an irresponsible father that gave birth to wayward children,those two girls just sowed seeds that they will reap in the nearest future just like their father is reaping the ones he has sowed in the past now.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
4bobo: If they are properly trained, nothing stop daughers or children helping their parents financially when the need arises because you cant pay what they have done to you in your lifetime. But thats what you get when you resist western education and dont train your children right way or you dont control your birthrate and kept marrying anyhow. Your daughters end up doing this to you and your sons are recruited to 'boko haram'.

Can you prove that these girls were never sent to western schools? i don't really know how some people's brains function at all.
Re: Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt by Afam4eva(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
I won't really blame the girls because they can't give what they don't have. It's the kind of training they received from their parents that they've displayed.

That aside, I find it appaling that someone will raise his hands to beat an elderly person, not to talk of ones own parents. It's pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) / Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud / Graphic Video: Maggot Comes Out From A Lady Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.