Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buying Of Used Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Of Used Phone (733 Views)

N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz / Buying Of Bitcoin / Buying Of Shoes, Perm Sandal, Slipper From Cubblers And Selling Them 2 Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Of Used Phone by Richardid: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
PLEASE FRIENDS CAN ANYBODY HELP I WANT TO VENTURE INTO THE SALES OF USED PHONES. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF IMPORTERS IN LAGOS.I WANT TO BE BUYING AND SELLING IN WARRI.
Re: Buying Of Used Phone by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
you will have to look in the technology market section.i saw something of that nature there last week.
Re: Buying Of Used Phone by brianromel(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why dont you check the phone section, the phone sections market on this forum.

or why dont you buy the used phones they are selling on the phone section and resell them.

just a thought.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Start A Restruant Business In Abuja? / How Do I Register My Company As A Vendor/supplier In Multinational Oil Companies / Cleaning Business-massive Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.