Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website (3865 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by Kfada(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2008
help is needed urgently; i really need to hack into this website sad cry
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by Neoteny(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
poor, misguided soul. you need God,a hobby and some friends.
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by hayprof(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
u need a P1 computer run by Windows 98. :jerk:
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by Stanozcom(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2008
How can a person be asking for 'help' to hack into something or somewhere?

Doesn't that mean that you aren't even a good programmer?

Did you hear that song by Ruggedman and Nomoreloss?

IF YOU NO SABI_ _ _ GO FIND WORK DO!

angry
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by TheSly: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2008
yea i know how to hack. . . .just send me an e-mail at hommie_u_so_jobless@you_are_a_fool.com cool

im waitin for your mail. . . . cool
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by mmonwuba(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2008
just take it cool on the guy. Thats what comes from the frustration of jamb or lack of work EYA!!!
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by Maleeq(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2008
mmonwuba:

just take it cool on the guy. Thats what comes from the[b] frustration of jamb[/b] or lack of work EYA!!!
grin

@Poster

If all fails, try "open sesame!". . .that's what I do when I get to crossroads!!!
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by defmonk: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2008
It is illegal to h4ck into websites unless you have been authorized to do so. If you've got h4ckin9 skills, use it to protect the enterprise.

Peace.
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by mekk(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2008
It's not always for negative intention when some people indicate their interest to learn hacking skills u know.U can always help urself by visiting www.hackthissite.com.One Love
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by dragnet: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2008
defmonk, .huh?? So there's authorised hacking?? undecided
Re: Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website by nuttyproff(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2008
uys una harsh o see as una slam the guy, i particularly like
Maleeq:

grin

@Poster

If all fails, try "open sesame!". . .that's what I do when I get to crossroads!!!
mmonwuba:

just take it cool on the guy. Thats what comes from the frustration of jamb or lack of work EYA!!!
but like he also said he might be legit. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Hp Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 Core I5 8gb Ram / Using Your China Phone As A Modem / Sold! Used Latitude E6430 Core i7, 500gb and 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.