Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dirty Little Secret!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dirty Little Secret!! (1216 Views)

Lets Go Dirty / The Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do For Money / Lifes Little Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Little Secret!! by kandiikane(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2012
Many of us have shared rooms on campus or house with people, one way or another. What evils have you done behind your housemates, friends, person's back?

I am a university student and I have been sharing a 7bed house with 4girls. These girls have being a thorns on my side. Their habits are just disgusting. Everything about them is dirty. I don't take nonsense, so we fell out because they think I am too bossy. They don't clean the house, leave the toilet messy. I have been in that house for almost a year and I've not once sat on any of the toilets even to do the other one.

Anyways, there are a couple of times when I go to shower and found the bath tub or shower dirty and foaming from the person who had a shower before. To teach them a lesson they will never learn I had used my housemates body scrub to clean the bath tubs and shower, one of their tooth brush once to get my keys which dropped inside the toilet. There were times when I was broke and couldn't afford toilet paper so would use their towels to wipe toilet seat.

Due to this, I never leave my stuff lying around. I lock them in my room just incase they do the same. I know they will, if they have a chance to get hold of my stuff.

What's yours?
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
To teach them a lesson they will never learn I had used my housemates body scrub to clean the bath tubs and shower,
one of their tooth brush once to get my keys which dropped inside the toilet.
There were times when I was broke and couldn't afford toilet paper so would use their towels to wipe toilet seat.

Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane: Many of us have shared rooms on campus or house with people, one way or another. What evils have you done behind your housemates back?

I am a university student and I have been sharing a 7bed house with 4girls. These girls have being a thorns on my side. Their habits are just disgusting. Everything about them is dirty. I don't take nonsense, so we fell out because they think I am too bossy. They don't clean the house, leave the toilet messy. I have been in that house for almost a year and I've not once sat on any of the toilets even to do the other one.

This is why I prefer sleep-overs or weekend visits to having a full-time roommate. Some of them can make you consider committing murder.
I have had three roommates during my stay in school.
The third one was the worst. First of all, she took a perfectly good cup I had intended to be used for drinking water and turned it to her personal cup for bruhsing teeth in the morning, I had to condemn that cup after she left.She was also very lazy and didn't like contributing anything to the upkeep of the house; didn't like buying food stuff or cleaning agents or toiletries of anything for that matter, only did it when we seriously needed it in the house and when it was clear that I wasn't going to provide them.
She also had this habit of urinating every five seconds. Even at nights. She would constantly wake me with her frequent trips to the bathroom. angry

I didn't do anything serious to get back at her though, I just got this habit of buying food to the house without her knowledge, then waiting till she was asleep/wasn't aware before I ate it because I didn't want to share with her.
I didn't even enjoy doing it because I had to chew very quietly and swallow everything quickly before she woke up again to take her one millionth trip to the bathroom
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by titilaelae(f): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Once upon a time! Time - time. I was in primary school,some cousins came to spend holiday with us and we shared the same bed. Upon resumption from holiday I had a head full of lice which I must have picked from them shocked! One fateful day, my class teacher had to beat me for an offence I cannot remember and when she was not looking I pretended to want to submit my notebook and having removed one louse from my head I discreetly dropped it in her full hair, because she did not know I continued doing so everytime she was marking my notebook I would just remove one louse and drop on her head, I wonder why I was never caught . I watched her weeks later when she started scratching her hair! Now am so, so sorry cry but was so mischievously excited then! grin
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Where's igwe419? I miss that dude
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
titilaelae: Once upon a time! Time - time. I was in primary school,some cousins came to spend holiday with us and we shared the same bed. Upon resumption from holiday I had a head full of lice which I must have picked from them shocked! One fateful day, my class teacher had to beat me for an offence I cannot remember and when she was not looking I pretended to want to submit my notebook and having removed one louse from my head I discreetly dropped it in her full hair, because she did not know I continued doing so everytime she was marking my notebook I would just remove one louse and drop on her head, I wonder why I was never caught . I watched her weeks later when she started scratching her hair! Now am so, so sorry cry but was so mischievously excited then! grin

Shebi na you and your roommates mata be this? grin

Anyway cool story bro; did the rest of the class not see you dropping stuff on her hair? Or was her chair situated at the back of the class?
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by kandiikane(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lmao. Funny post guys.
@felliz, you don't know the heartache I went through with those girls. In january, I moved in with my friend for a month just so I can get a bath In a clean bathroom.

They have put me off living with girls. My next uni accomodation will be 1 bedroom flat or studio. I can't be bothered cleaning after anyone or trying to make a house look homely when it always looks like a hobo's latrine.

They left the window in one of the rooms open and the wind blew it away and now time to move, the land is taking she is going to take it out of my deposit. My deposit you know! It isn't even my room. angry
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
^^^Kpele o. grin Hope the money she is taking from your deposit is not too much.
Living with a dirty roommate is so awful, you are too annoyed to clean up after them sometimes so you just manage to live in a messy house.
Imagine having to prevent yourself from looking at some parts of your bathroom when you go into it just because of how filthy and disgusting they made those parts look. lol
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by kandiikane(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
That is very true. When I first moved in, wednesdays was my off day from uni so I did clean up but how long can you continue cleaninh up someone's mess. Na me born dem. Den go see bin full sotay e dey tip but den still go continue adding on top. Na me taya.

The landlord isn't taking 1cent from my deposit. Let her try it. I will become a squatter in that house.
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane: That is very true. When I first moved in, wednesdays was my off day from uni so I did clean up but how long can you continue cleaninh up someone's mess. Na me born dem. Den go see bin full sotay e dey tip but den still go continue adding on top. Na me taya.

The landlord isn't taking 1cent from my deposit. Let her try it. I will become a squatter in that house.

@bold, eeeewwww, how disgusting. . . . .

No go start fight with your lanlady if you no say you no get power o! If the money is small, just close eye and pay it because some of these houseowners no dey take money mata play. She could decide to make life hell for you for refusing to pay.
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by kandiikane(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
I know right! British born people.

Oh, I have taken it with the council and they told me to call the deposit people because it's not the landlord who decides whether to take money or not.

She's a rubbish landlord any, one of the toilets was blocked from someone putting tampons in there and the toilet stunk so bad. I called and emailed her nothing. It was only after I called the council that the landlady decided to send plummer. This was after a whole month of having the house smelling like latrine.
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
You are in Britain sef, lol, I was imagining you in Nigeria since.
If it's Britain then it's better now, you have bodies that are set up to help you fight for your rights. and your landlady might never be able to harm you for not paying.
If you do something like that over here, there are a variety of revenge methods she might carry out, ranging from sending people to beat you in your house and forcefully steal collect the money, to sitting on you with her fat 100kg asss after seriously beating you to a pulp. grin
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by kandiikane(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lool, ofcoz I know na. You think say ah go try challenge landlady in africa after what we went through back then? Crazy mutherfurers, den go call you mama ashawo, just for her being abroad.
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
Were your roommates black abi white Britons?
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by kandiikane(m): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2012
Well, it was 7 of us, 3 blacks including me and 4whites. The dirty ones are the other 2blacks and one of the whites. The two blacks were brought up in britain.
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by Jaykizz(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane: Many of us have shared rooms on campus or house with people, one way or another. What evils have you done behind your housemates, friends, person's back?

Anyways, there are a couple of times when I go to shower and found the bath tub or shower dirty and foaming from the person who had a shower before. To teach them a lesson they will never learn I had used my housemates body scrub to clean the bath tubs and shower, one of their tooth brush once to get my keys which dropped inside the toilet. There were times when I was broke and couldn't afford toilet paper so would use their towels to wipe toilet seat.

Due to this, I never leave my stuff lying around. I lock them in my room just incase they do the same. I know they will, if they have a chance to get hold of my stuff.

What's yours?

boo u went too far!! Anyway i usd to fork ma neighbous kid without askin her out jst coz she wanted an mp3 an her parents didnt get it for her. O boi she jones gan oo.
Re: Dirty Little Secret!! by kandiikane(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Aha, nah I think u went far.

(1) (Reply)

. / Iowa Woman, 115, Becomes The World's Oldest Living Person / A Youth Corper Has Been Knocked Down By An Oncoming Vehicle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.